Request for more video tutorials

Blender documentation projects, tutorials, translation, learning & teaching Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

duckjones

Request for more video tutorials

Post by duckjones » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:15 pm

Blender has launched me into the world of 3D modeling, I've finally got my BS in Computer Science, now I need to start learning *useful* stuff :roll:

I'm sifting through as much information as possible, having the tutorials all hacked up and edited is somewhat confusing, but what I've discovered as immensely useful is the video tutorials. However, out of the 8 or so categories of tutorials, half of them don't even contain any videos, the others have only a few. I'm sure most of them were removed as their information became outdated, but I'm hoping someone would take up the torch and make some more.

I would be particularly interested in seeing some videos on character modeling and animation, with some focus on bone structuring (last time I checked, the bone tutorial was missing :? )

Thanks!

LetterRip

Post by LetterRip » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:32 am

Hi see the 2005 conference videos it has great 'artist tutorials' on modeling and rigging and animating.

LetterRip

unsettlingsilence

Post by unsettlingsilence » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:56 am

Also (if you haven't already) check out greybeard's video tutorials on his site. There are a few more there that aren't on the Blender website.

The Soft Body Tutorial is an especially great one if you are unfamiliar with softbodies.

www.ibiblio.org/bvidtute
Education is not like a hamburger.
When you share it, you end up with more not less.

iluvblender

Post by iluvblender » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:53 pm

Hi.

This is my first big flash tutorial explaining how to model a hammer. (Click the image)

...imagine...create....express...share...enjoy...
My Website