Blender Workshop: videogame characters

Blender documentation projects, tutorials, translation, learning & teaching Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

Lorca

Blender Workshop: videogame characters

Post by Lorca »

:D Heloooo
Ortiz! From São Paulo, Brasil. Again.

I can't believe it! They call me again to make a workshop inside SESC Pompéia cultural center. It started yesterday. 8)

This wokshop is being offered for free to students :P .
We will have a similar aproach to this workshop:

http://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8389

Now, we will focus in character creation. So... time to talk about modeling, rig, texturing all over again! But from a diferent point of view... cool!
Later on, we focused in space... now its time to talk about somenthing moving arround that space in realtime :wink: .

New people are coming! And a lot of people that have participated other wokshops are doing this now (9 people!). I decided to start things all over
again from zero. But with a diferent aproach so people will be able to understand, and most important: Don't get bored.

Total of students in this workshop: 22 people. Amount of time until the end of this wokshop: 42 hours. (3 days a week 2 hours a day).

And i heard that Sesc is upgrating to Linux Ubuntu as an operational sistem... Great!
"First they ignore you, then they lough at you, then they fight you. And then... you win."

M. Gandhi

Ezequiel

Post by Ezequiel »

Hi :

Did you know if they are this kind of Workshops in Argentina? :roll: Greetings latinoamerican brother.

Que maluco dois latinoamericanos falando en ingles ! :lol: :lol:

matos

Post by matos »

off topic :)

e se o resto do mundo tambem falasse portugues?????

from Portugal, with love.