Camera and Lights disappearing from stage

The forums here are for Blender development. Questions and discussion about *using* Blender belong on blenderartists.org If your thread was moved here, you are probably in the wrong place.

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

GSByrd

Camera and Lights disappearing from stage

Post by GSByrd »

Hi there,
This is my first time posting so please be patient with me. I'm very new to Blender and just now getting back in to 3D imaging after a long absence. Now with that being said I'm having an issue in Ver. 2.68a on a Windows 7 64 bit machine.

I have started my build with the default camera and light on the stage after about an hour of modeling I went to move the camera and render an image and the camera wasn't there and neither was the light. I hadn't edited either one of them and I've made sure they are supposed to be visible via the setting. I can delete them and add another with no problem but it's still an irritation. Was wondering if anyone had any idea as to why this would happen?

Oh and as a side note I've noticed that after I get a bit into the build my Add mesh option at the top will randomly stop working. I still have full functionality from the space bar option.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Sincerely,
Gabriel