New to Blender and Need help making a terrain.

The forums here are for Blender development. Questions and discussion about *using* Blender belong on blenderartists.org If your thread was moved here, you are probably in the wrong place.

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

Spoonynick

New to Blender and Need help making a terrain.

Post by Spoonynick » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi, a while ago i was good on blender but im talking years now, and only started to get back into blender, I am trying to make a terrain and model it, make archways and mountains, and buildings etc, but I don't know what to do with this new version, so can someone please help me out, show tutorials, for beginners on terrains.
Life is a race until you find your true love then its the best longiest time you'll ever have :)

Spoonynick

Post by Spoonynick » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:18 am

any help?
Life is a race until you find your true love then its the best longiest time you'll ever have :)

Tehrasha

Post by Tehrasha » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:50 am

"User Questions that really belong on blenderartists.org"

brasshat

Post by brasshat » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:38 am

Either the Blender course by J ames Chronister at CD high scool, or Neil Hirsig's course at Tufts university incldes a project which makes a lighthouse at the edge of the sea. Also, I'm sure that doing search of the internet using your favorite search engine with the parameters "blender", "terrain", and "tutorial" will bring you a number of matches.