I'm having two problems

The forums here are for Blender development. Questions and discussion about *using* Blender belong on blenderartists.org If your thread was moved here, you are probably in the wrong place.

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

thejesusmagical

I'm having two problems

Post by thejesusmagical » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:39 am

I have just recently started using blender for the purposes of creating weapons and armors to mod into oblivion.

I haven't been able to figure this out, the edges and faces have been deleted from a mesh i have been working on.

How can i go about returning to a normal state?

I am also having trouble that I am certain should be in a separate part of the forum, but if you could help that would be greatly appreciated.

The collision mesh surrounding the other sword is, how i would describe it, tethered to its origin. I have the model I want to import but I want to tether the collision mesh to my sword model.

How would I go about doing that?

cremisi

Post by cremisi » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:51 pm

its very possible that you might have switched to wire display mode , in the main panel to the right were you have your textures , material and world tabs click on your object tab and go to display and make sure you have it on solid or textured not wire .