I need people to make my ideas come true!

The forums here are for Blender development. Questions and discussion about *using* Blender belong on blenderartists.org If your thread was moved here, you are probably in the wrong place.

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

PyroFury

I need people to make my ideas come true!

Post by PyroFury »

Hello and Welcome.

I have a ton of ideas and i was wondering if the community of blender could help me make these ideas come true.

I want a 3d model of all of my ideas.

Here is my first idea.

These are all aliens so use your imagination.

My first idea is a Gorilla type species that is super warlike that stands like a human.

My second idea is a human cyborg that is made for destruction.

My third idea well you know that praying mantis thing in star wars that obi fights in the arena? I want a smaller version of that that doesnt look exzactly like that but cooler.

My fourth idea is a lizard species that uses bows and crossbows (as i said use your imagination).

My fifth idea is a cat type species that uses snipers to kill their enemies.

My sixth idea is a Rhino/armadillo type species that have horns like darth maul.

My seventh idea well in clash of the titans they have a medusa that has a tail as legs and that is totally a assasin type thing. I would like that.

My fourth idea is the white clone thing from star wars but shorter and aquatic.

Well those are my ideas and if you could give me some models at bfromspace@gmail.com THAT WOULD BE EPIC!@!!

PyroFury

Post by PyroFury »

By the way all these species need to be human size or max is like 4 feet bigger (for the rhino/armadillo thing)

brasshat

Post by brasshat »

I've been wrong before, but it sounds to me like you're looking for a whole lot of work from the community. Are thes "for hire" commissions?

ns

PyroFury

Post by PyroFury »

brasshat wrote:I've been wrong before, but it sounds to me like you're looking for a whole lot of work from the community. Are thes "for hire" commissions?

ns
Yes but i would like it for free as i do not have money :(

brasshat

Post by brasshat »

Well, maybe you'll find someone who will do it for free, but while you're waiting, my advice would be for you to check out the on-line course in Blender at Central Dauphin High School in Harrisburg, PA, at http://www.cdschools.org/Page/455. Working through that course, and some of the tutorials on character modeling available from the usual places might bring your skillset to a point where you can create some of these characters for yourself.

ns