Object not moving

The forums here are for Blender development. Questions and discussion about *using* Blender belong on blenderartists.org If your thread was moved here, you are probably in the wrong place.

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

jazzl

Object not moving

Post by jazzl »

Dear All,

I´m prolly the noobest beginner here, so I´ve just had blender for a few days. I´ve been playing around with it, and if I make an anim with the default cube, it moves around as it should when altering the "location" properties over time.
But then when I load an object called "earth1-1.blend that I´ve found at turbosquid.com, I can only reshape it and rotate it. The move seems to only impact it in the same way as the rotation does. This is only when rendered btw, When moving the pointer from beginning till end on the timeline, the object moves as I told it to.
So I´ve been searching and playing around with a way to figure out which setting that needs to be on/off, but can´t figure it out. Obviously, or at least that´s what I think, this must derive from some kind of lock between the camera and object, when rendering.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Best Regards

Jazzl

jazzl

Re: Object not moving

Post by jazzl »

Ok, I think I figured it out by erasing all tracking, seemed to do the trick!