My sculpting tool isn't working, please help me.

The forums here are for Blender development. Questions and discussion about *using* Blender belong on blenderartists.org If your thread was moved here, you are probably in the wrong place.

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

Spirolos

My sculpting tool isn't working, please help me.

Post by Spirolos »

Hello, my name is Anthony and I am relatively new to blender. I've made sculpted meshes before with great detail, but now I am trying to learn blender and I have learned to extrude a plane with the skin modifier applied to create a snake character. The base mold is complete with very low poly count. Here is where my problem lies.. When I go to sculpt mode to make details; my sculpting tool doesn't grab. It stays on the area that I clicked on and when I move my mouse it stays stationary. I just brought myself a 15 inch Mac book pro with retina display. I don't recall other details about my lap top other than it is "the best Mac book pro" so many have told me. It has plenty of memory and it can easily run blender, I just don't under stand why my sculpt tools aren't working with an extruded plane mesh. Please if anyone could help me figure this out I would greatly appreciate it..I really want to sculpt my characters :([/code]
I am new to blender and i am a fast learner. i would appreciate all the help i can get, i will help other with the best of my knowledge in any matter.