Building Blender on WinXP with Visual Studio 2003!!

Compiling, libraries, modules, coding guidelines and porting

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

Hachaso

Building Blender on WinXP with Visual Studio 2003!!

Post by Hachaso »

Hi!

I'm checked out the Blender source from CVS, the bf-blender and lib folders.

After building the Intern which was done with small changes to make it successful I put all my energy to make blender.sln build. I've tryed for a week without any good results. Well one positive thing is that I managed using Scons but my goal is to make it build Using Visual Studio 2003.

The thing is that I have a small problem with my ATI graphics card. I works like crazy everytime I use Blender. I wanted to make a Debug version so I maybe could track down the problem.

Well back to the problem. First of all it seems like a lot of path's set on the project files are old or just wrong. I get that a lot of files are missing when I build.

Has anyone succeeded in building Blender using Visual Studio 2003?
If so did you have to make a lot of changes in the project files?

How did you make it work.

Please help!

emack

Post by emack »

I compiled bf-blender from scons; here's the thread on the forum.

http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=m ... pic&t=3356

I also compiled Tuhopuu2 using the VC project files. Several directories need to be added to the project search path. Here's the forum thread:

http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=m ... pic&t=3435

Eliot

gabio

Post by gabio »

i could not build blender nor tuhopuu today, kester is moving big thing in the game engine and bf don't compile now, don't know why... i don't know why tuhopuu don't build ether.

Hachaso

Post by Hachaso »

I've managed to build Blender using Scons but what I want is to build it using the Visual Studio project files.

So if you know anyone or have any info about how to do this please tell me.

jesterKing
Site Admin

Re: Building Blender on WinXP with Visual Studio 2003!!

Post by jesterKing »

Hachaso wrote: Well back to the problem. First of all it seems like a lot of path's set on the project files are old or just wrong. I get that a lot of files are missing when I build.
Afaik I have corrected all paths with the last commits I did for the .sln and .vcproj files. Could you please point out the old/wrong paths, then I can check them and commit fixes where necessary.

thanks,

/jesterKing

Hachaso

Post by Hachaso »

The path that are or where wrong are quite a few.

JesterKing: Have you successfully built Blender using Visual Studio 2003 or another version maybe. With this I mean building it without Scons using the vcproj files?

If you have, can you maybe guide me, how to do this?

People at the IRC channel told me that you where the person to talk to when it comes to building Blender on Windows.

Does the file structure have to be the same as in the CVS to make it build??

When I get home I'll chekout new code and look for the path that are wrong.

Thanks!

Brun°oO

Post by Brun°oO »

Today, I succeded in building blender in debug mode under Visual .net environment (and Windows XP).

My current recipe :wink: :

(Note : I got the blender code and lib/windows content from cvs on last friday.)

:arrow: First, add these include path in visual .net ide (Tools/Options menu):
[YOUR_BLENDER_LOCATION]\blender\intern\guardedalloc
[YOUR_BLENDER_LOCATION]\blender\intern\iksolver
[YOUR_BLENDER_LOCATION]\blender\intern\SoundSystem

:arrow: Second, build the blender\intern\make\msvc_7_0\intern.sln

:arrow: Third, build blender\projectfiles_vc7\blender\blender.sln after some modifications on the header and cpp files :

[YOUR_BLENDER_LOCATION]\blender\src\cre\license_key.c
find & comment the following line : #include "BLO_keyStore.h"

[YOUR_BLENDER_LOCATION]\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\KX_BlenderSceneConverter.cpp
find & put under 'define clause' the following line :
KX_ClearSumoSharedShapes();
like this
#ifdef USE_SUMO_SOLID
#endif

[YOUR_BLENDER_LOCATION]\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsEnvironment.cpp
add this line (after #include "SM_Scene.h")
const MT_Scalar SumoPhysicsEnvironment::UpperBoundForFuzzicsIntegrator = 0.01;
and modify the header
[YOUR_BLENDER_LOCATION]\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsEnvironment.h
find & modify the following line
static const MT_Scalar UpperBoundForFuzzicsIntegrator = ...;
like this
static const MT_Scalar UpperBoundForFuzzicsIntegrator;

[YOUR_BLENDER_LOCATION]\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\Fuzzics\src\SM_Object.cpp
add these lines (after #include "MT_MinMax.h")
const MT_Scalar SM_Object::ImpulseThreshold=-10.;
const MT_Scalar SM_Object::FixThreshold = 0.01;
const MT_Scalar SM_Object::FixVelocity = 0.01;
and modify the header
[YOUR_BLENDER_LOCATION]\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\Fuzzics\include\SM_Object.h
find & modify the following lines
static const MT_Scalar ImpulseThreshold = ...;
static const MT_Scalar FixThreshold = ...;
static const MT_Scalar FixVelocity = ...;
like this
static const MT_Scalar ImpulseThreshold;
static const MT_Scalar FixThreshold;
static const MT_Scalar FixVelocity;

[YOUR_BLENDER_LOCATION]\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_GLExtensionManager.h
find the '#ifdef __APPLE__' clause & replace by this code
#ifdef WIN32
#include <windows.h>
#endif // WIN32
#ifdef __APPLE__
#include <OpenGL/gl.h>
#else
#include <GL/gl.h>
#endif

:arrow: Fourth, modify the following vcproj files (libraries, include, path corrections and file adding) :
BL_imbuf.vcproj
PHY_Physics.vcproj
PHY_Ode.vcproj
PHY_Sumo.vcproj
GP_axctl.vcproj
GP_common.vcproj
SG_SceneGraph.vcproj
KX_ketsji.vcproj
GP_ghost.vcproj
according to the modifications located in the following file :
http://dreamgate.chez.tiscali.fr/blender/Index.html

:arrow: Build blender.sln
copy solid.dll, SDL.dll, gnu_gettext.dll from
[YOUR_BLENDER_LOCATION]\lib\windows\...
to
[YOUR_BLENDER_LOCATION]\blender\bin\debug
where the blender exe file is located.

:arrow: Launch blender.exe and have fun (I hope :wink: )

Hachaso

Post by Hachaso »

Hi Brun°oO!

Thanks for that detailed explanation. I tryed it out yesterday with fresh code from the CVS. I have to tell you that I still got som errors.

Well I copied the list of warnings and error that I got.
Here it is:

D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\yafray\intern\export_File.cpp(560): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\Fuzzics\src\SM_Object.cpp(71): warning C4355: 'this' : used in base member initializer list
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\Fuzzics\src\SM_Object.cpp(718): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'DT_Scalar', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\Fuzzics\src\SM_FhObject.cpp(58): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'SM_Object' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\Fuzzics\src\SM_FhObject.cpp(62): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'SM_Object' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsEnvironment.cpp(95): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsEnvironment.cpp(96): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsEnvironment.cpp(97): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsEnvironment.cpp(99): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsEnvironment.cpp(100): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsEnvironment.cpp(101): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(81): warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(190): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(191): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(192): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(193): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(319): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(320): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(321): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(341): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(342): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(343): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(357): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(358): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(359): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(416): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(416): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(417): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsController.cpp(417): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\BLI_blenlib.h(332): warning C4005: 'PRINT' : macro redefinition
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\BLI_blenlib.h(333): warning C4005: 'PRINT2' : macro redefinition
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\BLI_blenlib.h(334): warning C4005: 'PRINT3' : macro redefinition
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\BLI_blenlib.h(335): warning C4005: 'PRINT4' : macro redefinition
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\vectorops.c(155): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\util.c(497): warning C4129: '.' : unrecognized character escape sequence
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\util.c(493): warning C4101: 'tmpdir' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\storage.c(324): warning C4101: 'pwuser' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\scanfill.c(412): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\scanfill.c(424): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\scanfill.c(523): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\scanfill.c(529): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\scanfill.c(905): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\scanfill.c(910): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\scanfill.c(918): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\scanfill.c(919): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\scanfill.c(920): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\scanfill.c(1037): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\scanfill.c(1038): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\psfont.c(723): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\psfont.c(874): warning C4554: '<<' : check operator precedence for possible error; use parentheses to clarify precedence
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\noise.c(56): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\noise.c(225): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\matrixops.c(195): warning C4244: '/=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\intern\freetypefont.c(134): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
d:\src\Blender\Temp\lib\windows\string\include\STR_String.h(144): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\lib\windows\string\include\STR_String.h(144): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GameLogic\SCA_TimeEventManager.cpp(77): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GameLogic\SCA_TimeEventManager.cpp(83): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GameLogic\SCA_RandomActuator.cpp(224): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GameLogic\SCA_RandomActuator.cpp(225): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GameLogic\SCA_RandomActuator.cpp(228): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GameLogic\SCA_RandomActuator.cpp(238): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GameLogic\SCA_RandomActuator.cpp(517): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GameLogic\SCA_RandomActuator.cpp(537): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GameLogic\SCA_RandomActuator.cpp(538): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_MeshObject.cpp(469): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_MaterialBucket.cpp(179): warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_MaterialBucket.cpp(183): warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_MaterialBucket.cpp(187): warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_IPolygonMaterial.cpp(109): warning C4804: '>' : unsafe use of type 'bool' in operation
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.cpp(730): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.cpp(730): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.cpp(784): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.cpp(784): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.cpp(841): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.cpp(841): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.cpp(884): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.cpp(884): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.cpp(1097): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.cpp(1098): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.cpp(1104): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.cpp(1105): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.cpp(1108): warning C4244: '-=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.cpp(1109): warning C4244: '-=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_GLExtensionManager.cpp(273): warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_OpenGLRasterizer\RAS_GLExtensionManager.cpp(327): warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\BlOde\OdePhysicsEnvironment.cpp(66): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'dReal', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Network\LoopBackNetwork\NG_LoopBackNetworkDeviceInterface.cpp(72): warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from '' to 'char'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Network\LoopBackNetwork\NG_LoopBackNetworkDeviceInterface.cpp(72): warning C4309: 'argument' : truncation of constant value
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TouchSensor.cpp(109): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'KX_IPhysicsController' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TouchSensor.cpp(138): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'KX_IPhysicsController' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TouchSensor.cpp(337): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'KX_IPhysicsController' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_RaySensor.cpp(172): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'PHY_IPhysicsEnvironment' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_RaySensor.cpp(174): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'KX_IPhysicsController' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_RaySensor.cpp(177): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'KX_IPhysicsController' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_RaySensor.cpp(207): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'KX_IPhysicsController' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_NearSensor.h(42): warning C4099: 'KX_ClientObjectInfo' : type name first seen using 'struct' now seen using 'class'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_RadarSensor.cpp(57): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'DT_Scalar', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_RadarSensor.cpp(57): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'DT_Scalar', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_NearSensor.h(42): warning C4099: 'KX_ClientObjectInfo' : type name first seen using 'struct' now seen using 'class'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_MouseFocusSensor.cpp(238): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'PHY_IPhysicsEnvironment' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_MouseFocusSensor.cpp(240): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'KX_IPhysicsController' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_MouseFocusSensor.cpp(275): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'KX_IPhysicsController' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_WorldIpoController.cpp(46): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_WorldIpoController.cpp(52): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_WorldIpoController.cpp(56): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_WorldIpoController.cpp(57): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_WorldIpoController.cpp(58): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_WorldIpoController.cpp(62): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\blender\temp\blender\source\gameengine\ketsji\kx_worldipocontroller.cpp(52): warning C4700: local variable 'world' used without having been initialized
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_ObColorIpoSGController.cpp(51): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_LightIpoSGController.cpp(47): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_LightIpoSGController.cpp(58): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_LightIpoSGController.cpp(62): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_LightIpoSGController.cpp(63): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_LightIpoSGController.cpp(64): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_LightIpoSGController.cpp(68): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_IPO_SGController.cpp(109): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraIpoSGController.cpp(47): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraIpoSGController.cpp(58): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraIpoSGController.cpp(62): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraIpoSGController.cpp(66): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TrackToActuator.cpp(117): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TrackToActuator.cpp(118): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TrackToActuator.cpp(119): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TrackToActuator.cpp(121): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TrackToActuator.cpp(122): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TrackToActuator.cpp(141): warning C4244: '-=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TrackToActuator.cpp(141): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TrackToActuator.cpp(144): warning C4244: '-=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TrackToActuator.cpp(144): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TrackToActuator.cpp(147): warning C4244: '-=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TrackToActuator.cpp(147): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TrackToActuator.cpp(161): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TrackToActuator.cpp(162): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_TrackToActuator.cpp(163): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SoundActuator.cpp(337): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SoundActuator.cpp(360): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SoundActuator.cpp(383): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_IpoActuator.cpp(173): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_IpoActuator.cpp(201): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_IpoActuator.cpp(238): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_IpoActuator.cpp(286): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_IpoActuator.cpp(471): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_IpoActuator.cpp(472): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_ConstraintActuator.cpp(75): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_ConstraintActuator.cpp(76): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_ConstraintActuator.cpp(282): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_ConstraintActuator.cpp(324): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CDActuator.cpp(65): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CDActuator.cpp(252): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(167): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(220): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(221): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(233): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(234): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(235): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(237): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(238): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(239): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(242): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(243): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(244): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(246): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(247): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(248): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(252): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(272): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(273): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(274): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(278): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(285): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(294): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(295): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_CameraActuator.cpp(296): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(18): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(18): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(22): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(22): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(42): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(42): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(48): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(48): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(55): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'const float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(55): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'const float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(76): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(76): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(82): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(82): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(87): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(167): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(167): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(183): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(183): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(189): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SumoPhysicsController.cpp(189): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_Scene.cpp(558): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_Scene.cpp(921): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_Scene.cpp(1064): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_Scene.cpp(1064): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_Scene.cpp(1074): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'PHY_IPhysicsEnvironment' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_PythonInit.cpp(310): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_PythonInit.cpp(310): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_PythonInit.cpp(327): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_PythonInit.cpp(327): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_PyConstraintBinding.cpp(97): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(56): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(73): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(73): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(80): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(80): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(91): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(91): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(92): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(92): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(93): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(93): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(101): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(101): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(106): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(106): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(125): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(125): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(130): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(130): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(136): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(137): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(138): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(139): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(151): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_OdePhysicsController.cpp(151): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_MotionState.cpp(51): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_MotionState.cpp(52): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_MotionState.cpp(53): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_MotionState.cpp(59): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_MotionState.cpp(60): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_MotionState.cpp(61): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_MotionState.cpp(67): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_MotionState.cpp(68): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_MotionState.cpp(69): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_MotionState.cpp(70): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_KetsjiEngine.cpp(879): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_GameObject.cpp(829): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_Camera.cpp(387): warning C4800: 'long' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_Camera.cpp(396): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_Camera.cpp(402): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_Camera.cpp(408): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\KX_ConvertActuators.cpp(209): warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\KX_ConvertActuators.cpp(597): warning C4800: 'short' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\KX_ConvertActuators.cpp(644): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\BL_MeshDeformer.cpp(61): warning C4101: 'co' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\BL_MeshDeformer.cpp(113): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\BL_MeshDeformer.cpp(114): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\BL_Mes

Brun°oO

Post by Brun°oO »

I forgot to mention I had also many warnings in my compilation.
I you have only warnings in your log report, you can also forget them, this doesn't hamper launching blender.

jesterKing
Site Admin

warnings.

Post by jesterKing »

You'll get these warnings as long as the coders don't pay attention to them ;)

/jesterKing

Brun°oO

Post by Brun°oO »

I agree... Warning are the first signboard just before the big hole :wink:
Perhaps, "seek & destroy" any level 4 warning could be an objective.
Some of them (the majority ?) are easy to remove. The others are a bit tricky, it's difficult when you don't know the purpose.
I can start this action but I'm a newbie in this community, I don't want to insult other programmers if I put some modifications in their code.

jesterKing
Site Admin

Post by jesterKing »

Okay, I've just looked into the building process, and it looks like the problem is in the inter.sln. Dependencies are (still) wrong, altough I'm sure that my last commits in the area had fixed those. Anyway, you should build them twice, to make sure all projects get build and copied into the right place.

There have been some additions and removals to and from CVS, so I'll be commiting them right away.

Other than that, it should all work fine.

/jesterKing

Hachaso

Post by Hachaso »

I just saw that the rest of the warnings and error list didn't get pasted.

Well here's the missing part.
You can see that there's some errors.

D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\BL_MeshDeformer.cpp(115): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\BL_MeshDeformer.cpp(117): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\BL_BlenderDataConversion.cpp(302): warning C4554: '&' : check operator precedence for possible error; use parentheses to clarify precedence
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\BL_BlenderDataConversion.cpp(538): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\BL_BlenderDataConversion.cpp(549): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\BL_ActionActuator.cpp(202): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\BL_ActionActuator.cpp(207): warning C4244: '-=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\BL_ActionActuator.cpp(209): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\BL_ActionActuator.cpp(323): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\BL_ActionActuator.cpp(326): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Converter\BL_ActionActuator.cpp(771): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderRenderTools.cpp(209): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'PHY_IPhysicsEnvironment' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderRenderTools.cpp(211): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'KX_IPhysicsController' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderRenderTools.cpp(214): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'KX_IPhysicsController' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderRenderTools.cpp(365): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderRenderTools.cpp(366): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderRenderTools.cpp(367): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderRenderTools.cpp(373): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderRenderTools.cpp(374): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderRenderTools.cpp(375): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderRenderTools.cpp(392): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderRenderTools.cpp(393): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderRenderTools.cpp(394): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderRenderTools.cpp(399): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderRenderTools.cpp(400): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderPolyMaterial.cpp(108): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderPolyMaterial.cpp(108): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderPolyMaterial.cpp(110): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\KX_BlenderPolyMaterial.cpp(110): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\BL_KetsjiEmbedStart.cpp(177): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\BlenderRoutines\BL_KetsjiEmbedStart.cpp(179): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\world.c(99): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\world.c(190): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\world.c(191): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\world.c(192): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\world.c(216): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\world.c(217): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\texture.c(371): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\text.c(1387): warning C4018: '>=' : signed/unsigned mismatch
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\object.c(442): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\mesh.c(359): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\mball.c(464): warning C4047: 'function' : 'float (*)[4]' differs in levels of indirection from 'float *'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\mball.c(477): warning C4047: 'function' : 'float (*)[4]' differs in levels of indirection from 'float *'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\material.c(86): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\material.c(104): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\material.c(106): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\image.c(645): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\image.c(646): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\image.c(717): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\image.c(717): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\image.c(1378): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\image.c(1379): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\image.c(1380): warning C4244: '/=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\image.c(1381): warning C4244: '/=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\image.c(1542): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\image.c(1542): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\exotic.c(218): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'short', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\exotic.c(525): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\exotic.c(977): warning C4048: different array subscripts : 'float (*)[3]' and 'float [4][4]'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\exotic.c(2233): warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\effect.c(449): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'float' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\effect.c(651): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\effect.c(684): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\effect.c(737): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\displist.c(491): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\displist.c(2281): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\curve.c(301): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\curve.c(2277): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'short' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\armature.c(896): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\armature.c(1303): warning C4047: 'function' : 'float (*)[3]' differs in levels of indirection from 'float [9]'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\armature.c(1438): warning C4047: 'function' : 'float (*)[3]' differs in levels of indirection from 'float [9]'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\armature.c(1439): warning C4047: 'function' : 'float (*)[3]' differs in levels of indirection from 'float [9]'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\action.c(183): warning C4090: 'function' : different 'const' qualifiers
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\action.c(717): warning C4090: 'function' : different 'const' qualifiers
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\action.c(718): warning C4090: 'function' : different 'const' qualifiers
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\action.c(768): warning C4090: 'function' : different 'const' qualifiers
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\action.c(772): warning C4090: 'function' : different 'const' qualifiers
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\windows\GPW_Canvas.cpp(125): warning C4101: 'id' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_RenderTools.cpp(348): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_RenderTools.cpp(349): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_RenderTools.cpp(350): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_RenderTools.cpp(356): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_RenderTools.cpp(357): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_RenderTools.cpp(358): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_RenderTools.cpp(375): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_RenderTools.cpp(376): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_RenderTools.cpp(377): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_RenderTools.cpp(382): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_RenderTools.cpp(383): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_RenderTools.cpp(477): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'PHY_IPhysicsEnvironment' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_RenderTools.cpp(479): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'KX_IPhysicsController' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_RenderTools.cpp(482): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type 'KX_IPhysicsController' with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_PolygonMaterial.cpp(411): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_PolygonMaterial.cpp(411): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_PolygonMaterial.cpp(413): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_PolygonMaterial.cpp(413): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const MT_Scalar' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\common\GPC_Engine.cpp(242): warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenloader\intern\writefile.c(1485): warning C4101: 'tmpdir' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenloader\intern\readfile.c(3861): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenloader\intern\readfile.c(4097): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenloader\intern\genfile.c(727): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenloader\intern\genfile.c(729): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenloader\intern\genfile.c(731): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'short', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenloader\intern\genfile.c(733): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'unsigned short', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenloader\intern\genfile.c(735): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenloader\intern\genfile.c(737): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenloader\intern\genfile.c(739): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenloader\intern\genfile.c(742): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenloader\intern\genfile.c(776): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from '__int64' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Expressions\VectorValue.cpp(107): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Expressions\VectorValue.cpp(107): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Expressions\VectorValue.cpp(135): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Expressions\VectorValue.cpp(135): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Expressions\VectorValue.cpp(161): warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Expressions\Value.cpp(86): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Expressions\Value.cpp(92): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Expressions\Value.cpp(98): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\Expressions\InputParser.cpp(441): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
DNA_makesdna warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBCD' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c(210): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c(1284): warning C4101: 'tface' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c(1277): warning C4101: 'vlr1' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c(1286): warning C4101: 'nor' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c(2708): warning C4013: 'end_radio_render' undefined; assuming extern returning int
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c(2829): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c(2951): warning C4013: 'YAF_addDupliMtx' undefined; assuming extern returning int
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c(2967): warning C4013: 'YAF_objectKnownData' undefined; assuming extern returning int
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c(3054): warning C4101: 'xn' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c(3055): warning C4101: 'flipnorm' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c(3145): warning C4552: '&' : operator has no effect; expected operator with side-effect
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c(3085): warning C4101: 'samp1' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c(3085): warning C4101: 'samp4' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c(3085): warning C4101: 'samp3' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c(3084): warning C4101: 'vr' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\renderconverter\intern\convertBlenderScene.c(3085): warning C4101: 'samp2' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\zbuf.c(215): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\zbuf.c(478): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\zbuf.c(2116): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'int' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\zbuf.c(2194): warning C4101: 'xs' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\zbuf.c(2195): warning C4101: 'b' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\vanillaRenderPipe.c(307): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\vanillaRenderPipe.c(326): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\vanillaRenderPipe.c(904): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'int' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\texture.c(210): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\shadbuf.c(93): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\renderHelp.c(83): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\renderdatabase.c(212): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\rendercore.c(144): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\rendercore.c(999): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\rendercore.c(1313): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\ray.c(133): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\ray.c(483): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\pixelshading.c(193): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\pixelblending.c(85): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\pixelblending.c(445): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\jitter.c(66): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\initrender.c(183): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\initrender.c(503): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\gammaCorrectionTables.c(76): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\gammaCorrectionTables.c(81): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\gammaCorrectionTables.c(81): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\gammaCorrectionTables.c(82): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\gammaCorrectionTables.c(96): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\gammaCorrectionTables.c(98): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\gammaCorrectionTables.c(98): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\gammaCorrectionTables.c(99): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\gammaCorrectionTables.c(115): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\gammaCorrectionTables.c(116): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\gammaCorrectionTables.c(123): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\gammaCorrectionTables.c(125): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\envmap.c(103): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\envmap.c(577): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\render\intern\source\edgeRender.c(196): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radrender.c(214): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radrender.c(425): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radpreprocess.c(106): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radpreprocess.c(107): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radpreprocess.c(333): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radpreprocess.c(334): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radpostprocess.c(131): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radpostprocess.c(132): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(182): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'long' to 'short', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(630): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(631): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(632): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(665): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(666): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(667): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(700): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(701): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(702): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(737): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(738): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(826): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(827): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(828): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(845): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(846): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(847): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(885): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(886): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(887): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(904): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(905): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radnode.c(906): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radio.c(195): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radio.c(198): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radio.c(202): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radio.c(205): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radio.c(236): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radio.c(253): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radfactors.c(110): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radfactors.c(304): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\radfactors.c(372): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\radiosity\intern\source\raddisplay.c(79): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\python\api2_2x\Object.c(780): warning C4047: 'function' : 'float (*)[4]' differs in levels of indirection from 'float *'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\python\api2_2x\Object.c(822): warning C4047: 'function' : 'float (*)[4]' differs in levels of indirection from 'float *'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\python\api2_2x\matrix.c(285): warning C4047: 'function' : 'float (*)[4]' differs in levels of indirection from 'float *'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\python\api2_2x\matrix.c(302): warning C4047: 'function' : 'float (*)[3]' differs in levels of indirection from 'float *'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\python\api2_2x\matrix.c(305): warning C4047: 'function' : 'float (*)[4]' differs in levels of indirection from 'float *'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\python\api2_2x\matrix.c(359): warning C4047: 'function' : 'float (*)[4]' differs in levels of indirection from 'float *'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\python\api2_2x\matrix.c(381): warning C4047: 'function' : 'float (*)[3]' differs in levels of indirection from 'float *'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\python\api2_2x\matrix.c(384): warning C4047: 'function' : 'float (*)[4]' differs in levels of indirection from 'float *'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\python\api2_2x\matrix.c(418): warning C4047: 'function' : 'float (*)[3]' differs in levels of indirection from 'float *'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\python\api2_2x\matrix.c(421): warning C4047: 'function' : 'float (*)[4]' differs in levels of indirection from 'float *'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\vpaint.c(102): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\vpaint.c(123): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\view.c(99): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\view.c(340): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\usiblender.c(473): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'GLclampf'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\toolbox.c(112): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\toets.c(172): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'short' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\swapbuffers.c(163): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'GLfloat'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\spacetypes.c(128): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\space.c(1524): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\space.c(2268): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'double' to 'short', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\seqaudio.c(208): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\seqaudio.c(357): warning C4013: 'sound_init_audio' undefined; assuming extern returning int
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\resources.c(141): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\renderwin.c(206): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\previewrender.c(160): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\previewrender.c(207): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\BLI_blenlib.h(332): warning C4005: 'PRINT' : macro redefinition
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\BLI_blenlib.h(333): warning C4005: 'PRINT2' : macro redefinition
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\BLI_blenlib.h(334): warning C4005: 'PRINT3' : macro redefinition
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\blenlib\BLI_blenlib.h(335): warning C4005: 'PRINT4' : macro redefinition
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\playanim.c(664): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\mywindow.c(99): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\language.c(77): warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\language.c(79): warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\language.c(100): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\language.c(339): warning C4101: 'result' : unreferenced local variable
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\interface_panel.c(119): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\interface_panel.c(255): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\interface_draw.c(128): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\interface_draw.c(857): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\interface.c(148): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\interface.c(1220): warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\interface.c(1748): warning C4305: '-=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\headerbuttons.c(235): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\header_seq.c(97): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\header_script.c(105): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\header_oops.c(87): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\header_ipo.c(657): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\header_info.c(701): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\header_info.c(1701): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\header_filesel.c(135): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'float' to 'short', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\header_action.c(116): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\header_action.c(145): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\glutil.c(143): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\glutil.c(158): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'double' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\ghostwinlay.c(220): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'short' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\filesel.c(390): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editview.c(153): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editview.c(1222): warning C4305: '*=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editsound.c(410): warning C4013: 'swab' undefined; assuming extern returning int
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editsima.c(125): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editsima.c(559): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editseq.c(133): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editseq.c(1963): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editscreen.c(310): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'GLclampf'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editscreen.c(319): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editoops.c(241): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editoops.c(258): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editobject.c(1197): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editobject.c(1205): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editnla.c(245): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editnla.c(389): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editnla.c(593): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editnla.c(892): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editnla.c(893): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editnla.c(1082): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editnla.c(1248): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editnla.c(1324): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editnla.c(1434): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editnla.c(1543): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editnla.c(1544): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editmesh.c(135): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editmesh.c(894): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editkey.c(132): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editkey.c(818): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editipo.c(483): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editipo.c(4480): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'short' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editimasel.c(278): warning C4244: '-=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editika.c(84): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'double' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editika.c(114): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editface.c(163): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editcurve.c(523): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'short' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editcurve.c(2079): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editarmature.c(196): warning C4244: '-=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editarmature.c(199): warning C4305: '+=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editaction.c(194): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\editaction.c(1213): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\edit.c(253): warning C4244: '*=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\edit.c(417): warning C4305: '*=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawview.c(178): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawview.c(394): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawtext.c(353): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawtext.c(381): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawsound.c(88): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawseq.c(182): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'double' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawseq.c(204): warning C4305: '+=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawscript.c(90): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'GLclampf'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawscript.c(92): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawoops.c(96): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawoops.c(361): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawobject.c(235): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawobject.c(665): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawnla.c(123): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawnla.c(509): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawmesh.c(699): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'double' to 'GLfloat', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawipo.c(137): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawipo.c(144): warning C4305: '=' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawimasel.c(88): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawimage.c(95): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\drawaction.c(129): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\buttons_shading.c(245): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\buttons_shading.c(721): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\buttons_scene.c(553): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\buttons_scene.c(857): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\buttons_object.c(527): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\buttons_logic.c(1084): warning C4305: 'function' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\buttons_logic.c(1230): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'double' to 'short', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\buttons_editing.c(160): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\buttons_editing.c(440): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'int' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\src\butspace.c(469): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\writeimage.c(76): warning C4013: 'open' undefined; assuming extern returning int
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\writeimage.c(89): warning C4013: 'close' undefined; assuming extern returning int
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\writeimage.c(95): warning C4013: 'imb_savebmp' undefined; assuming extern returning int
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\scaling.c(334): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\readimage.c(224): warning C4013: 'read' undefined; assuming extern returning int
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\readimage.c(234): warning C4013: 'lseek' undefined; assuming extern returning int
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\readimage.c(258): warning C4013: 'open' undefined; assuming extern returning int
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\readimage.c(274): warning C4013: 'close' undefined; assuming extern returning int
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\quicktime\apple\quicktime_import.c(558): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'ComponentResult' to 'OSErr', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\quicktime\apple\quicktime_export.c(374): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'ComponentResult' to 'OSErr', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\png.c(345): warning C4244: 'function' : conversion from 'png_uint_32' to 'short', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\iris.c(558): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\iris.c(685): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'short' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\iris.c(686): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'short' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
d:\src\blender\temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\iris.c(263): warning C4700: local variable 'inf' used without having been initialized
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\iff.c(110): warning C4013: 'write' undefined; assuming extern returning int
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\iff.c(185): warning C4013: 'lseek' undefined; assuming extern returning int
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\iff.c(207): warning C4013: 'read' undefined; assuming extern returning int
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\hamx.c(287): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'short' to 'uchar', possible loss of data
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\ham.c(274): warning C4047: 'function' : 'unsigned char (*)[4]' differs in levels of indirection from 'unsigned int [256]'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\ham.c(277): warning C4047: 'function' : 'unsigned char (*)[4]' differs in levels of indirection from 'unsigned int [256]'
D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\divers.c(159): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'uchar', possible loss of data
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\matrix.h(39): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\matrix.h(39): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\matrix.h(40): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\matrix.h(40): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\matrix.h(41): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\matrix.h(41): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\matrix.h(49): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\matrix.h(49): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\matrix.h(50): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
d:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\blender\imbuf\intern\matrix.h(50): warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'float'
d:

Hachaso

Post by Hachaso »

ohhh god
The preview showed the whole list but when I submit it doesn't get in...strange.

I'll just paste in the errors to be sure....

D:\src\Blender\Temp\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\ActiveX\BlenderPlayer.rc(213): error RC2135 : file not found: BlenderPlayer.tlb

GP_ghost warning LNK4217: locally defined symbol __iob imported in function _output_message
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class SM_Object * __thiscall SM_Scene::rayTest(void *,class MT_Point3 const &,class MT_Point3 const &,class MT_Point3 &,class MT_Vector3 &)const " (?rayTest@SM_Scene@@QBEPAVSM_Object@@PAXABVMT_Point3@@1AAV3@AAVMT_Vector3@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall GPC_RenderTools::applyTransform(class RAS_IRasterizer *,double *,int)" (?applyTransform@GPC_RenderTools@@UAEXPAVRAS_IRasterizer@@PANH@Z)
GP_ghost error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: class SM_Object * __thiscall SM_Scene::rayTest(void *,class MT_Point3 const &,class MT_Point3 const &,class MT_Point3 &,class MT_Vector3 &)const " (?rayTest@SM_Scene@@QBEPAVSM_Object@@PAXABVMT_Point3@@1AAV3@AAVMT_Vector3@@@Z)
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class SM_Object * __thiscall SM_Scene::rayTest(void *,class MT_Point3 const &,class MT_Point3 const &,class MT_Point3 &,class MT_Vector3 &)const " (?rayTest@SM_Scene@@QBEPAVSM_Object@@PAXABVMT_Point3@@1AAV3@AAVMT_Vector3@@@Z) referenced in function "private: bool __thiscall KX_MouseFocusSensor::ParentObjectHasFocus(void)" (?ParentObjectHasFocus@KX_MouseFocusSensor@@AAE_NXZ)
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall SumoPhysicsController::GetWorldPosition(class MT_Point3 &)" (?GetWorldPosition@SumoPhysicsController@@QAEXAAVMT_Point3@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall KX_RaySensor::Evaluate(class CValue *)" (?Evaluate@KX_RaySensor@@UAE_NPAVCValue@@@Z)
GP_ghost error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall SumoPhysicsController::GetWorldPosition(class MT_Point3 &)" (?GetWorldPosition@SumoPhysicsController@@QAEXAAVMT_Point3@@@Z)
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: struct SM_ShapeProps const * __thiscall SM_Object::getShapeProps(void)const " (?getShapeProps@SM_Object@@QBEPBUSM_ShapeProps@@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall KX_RaySensor::Evaluate(class CValue *)" (?Evaluate@KX_RaySensor@@UAE_NPAVCValue@@@Z)
GP_ghost error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: struct SM_ShapeProps const * __thiscall SM_Object::getShapeProps(void)const " (?getShapeProps@SM_Object@@QBEPBUSM_ShapeProps@@XZ)
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: double __thiscall SM_Object::getMargin(void)const " (?getMargin@SM_Object@@QBENXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall KX_RaySensor::Evaluate(class CValue *)" (?Evaluate@KX_RaySensor@@UAE_NPAVCValue@@@Z)
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: double __thiscall SM_Object::getMargin(void)const " (?getMargin@SM_Object@@QBENXZ) referenced in function $L28915
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall SM_Object::calcXform(void)" (?calcXform@SM_Object@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall KX_RadarSensor::SynchronizeTransform(void)" (?SynchronizeTransform@KX_RadarSensor@@UAEXXZ)
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall SM_Object::calcXform(void)" (?calcXform@SM_Object@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall KX_TouchSensor::KX_TouchSensor(class SCA_EventManager *,class KX_GameObject *,bool,class STR_String const &,struct _typeobject *)" (??0KX_TouchSensor@@QAE@PAVSCA_EventManager@@PAVKX_GameObject@@_NABVSTR_String@@PAU_typeobject@@@Z)
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall SM_Object::setOrientation(class MT_Quaternion const &)" (?setOrientation@SM_Object@@QAEXABVMT_Quaternion@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall KX_RadarSensor::SynchronizeTransform(void)" (?SynchronizeTransform@KX_RadarSensor@@UAEXXZ)
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall SM_Object::setOrientation(class MT_Quaternion const &)" (?setOrientation@SM_Object@@QAEXABVMT_Quaternion@@@Z) referenced in function "public: __thiscall KX_TouchSensor::KX_TouchSensor(class SCA_EventManager *,class KX_GameObject *,bool,class STR_String const &,struct _typeobject *)" (??0KX_TouchSensor@@QAE@PAVSCA_EventManager@@PAVKX_GameObject@@_NABVSTR_String@@PAU_typeobject@@@Z)
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall SM_Object::setPosition(class MT_Point3 const &)" (?setPosition@SM_Object@@QAEXABVMT_Point3@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall KX_RadarSensor::SynchronizeTransform(void)" (?SynchronizeTransform@KX_RadarSensor@@UAEXXZ)
GP_ghost error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall SM_Object::setPosition(class MT_Point3 const &)" (?setPosition@SM_Object@@QAEXABVMT_Point3@@@Z)
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall SM_Object::setMargin(double)" (?setMargin@SM_Object@@QAEXN@Z) referenced in function "protected: __thiscall KX_NearSensor::KX_NearSensor(class SCA_EventManager *,class KX_GameObject *,void *,double,double,bool,class STR_String const &,class KX_Scene *,struct _typeobject *)" (??0KX_NearSensor@@IAE@PAVSCA_EventManager@@PAVKX_GameObject@@PAXNN_NABVSTR_String@@PAVKX_Scene@@PAU_typeobject@@@Z)
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall SM_Object::SM_Object(struct DT_ShapeHandle__ *,struct SM_MaterialProps const *,struct SM_ShapeProps const *,class SM_Object *)" (??0SM_Object@@QAE@PAUDT_ShapeHandle__@@PBUSM_MaterialProps@@PBUSM_ShapeProps@@PAV0@@Z) referenced in function "protected: __thiscall KX_NearSensor::KX_NearSensor(class SCA_EventManager *,class KX_GameObject *,void *,double,double,bool,class STR_String const &,class KX_Scene *,struct _typeobject *)" (??0KX_NearSensor@@IAE@PAVSCA_EventManager@@PAVKX_GameObject@@PAXNN_NABVSTR_String@@PAVKX_Scene@@PAU_typeobject@@@Z)
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall SM_Scene::addSensor(class SM_Object &)" (?addSensor@SM_Scene@@QAEXAAVSM_Object@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall KX_NearSensor::RegisterSumo(class KX_TouchEventManager *)" (?RegisterSumo@KX_NearSensor@@UAEXPAVKX_TouchEventManager@@@Z)
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall SM_Scene::remove(class SM_Object &)" (?remove@SM_Scene@@QAEXAAVSM_Object@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual __thiscall KX_NearSensor::~KX_NearSensor(void)" (??1KX_NearSensor@@UAE@XZ)
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall SM_Scene::requestCollisionCallback(class SM_Object &)" (?requestCollisionCallback@SM_Scene@@QAEXAAVSM_Object@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall KX_TouchSensor::RegisterSumo(class KX_TouchEventManager *)" (?RegisterSumo@KX_TouchSensor@@UAEXPAVKX_TouchEventManager@@@Z)
GP_ghost error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall SM_Scene::addTouchCallback(int,int (__cdecl*)(void *,void *,void *,struct DT_CollData const *),void *)" (?addTouchCallback@SM_Scene@@QAEXHP6AHPAX00PBUDT_CollData@@@Z0@Z) referenced in function "public: __thiscall KX_TouchEventManager::KX_TouchEventManager(class SCA_LogicManager *,class SM_Scene *)" (??0KX_TouchEventManager@@QAE@PAVSCA_LogicManager@@PAVSM_Scene@@@Z)
GP_ghost fatal error LNK1120: 13 unresolved externals

Brun°oO

Post by Brun°oO »

Ok...

error RC2135 : file not found: BlenderPlayer.tlb
I got also this error (;o), it's located in the activex project, I don't know how to fix it, but it does'nt hamper the blender launching.

Did you use my blender_vcproj.zip file (and overwrite the correspondent vcproj) ? I think the link errors you wrote should be corrected by my vcproj corrections.

Otherwise, jesterKing has mentioned he's going to commit its modifications. Perhaps, you should wait for him.