Softbodies in tuhopuu

Compiling, libraries, modules, coding guidelines and porting

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

jesterKing
Site Admin

Softbodies in tuhopuu

Post by jesterKing »

I just wanted to let you people know that I committed instinctive softbodies to tuhopuu.

/jesterKing

Money_YaY!

Post by Money_YaY! »

ARRRRGGGGGGGGGG I would have never seen thing had I not stoped to read all areas... There must be a common place to have everyone post all new stuff even Python scripts. Right now it is divided up by mailing list(s), testing forum, python forum, Interface and Tools forum, Game Forum, Elysiun's Python forum, Works in progress forum .. And even other sites that do not report back to these forums .

No wait I have more. Tuhopuu CVS featurelist text file which is not updated a lot, second .org site of CVS, secret web pages on Blender3d, IRC, space.....

AH HAH AH HAHAH AH HA HAH HAH AH A HAHH AHHAHHA h
AH HAH AH HAH ALJ JAAH AH HA HA HAha AH AH HA
HAH HAH AH A HAHH AHHAHHA h
AH HAH AH HAHAH AH HA HA HAH AH AHAH AH HAH AH A HAHH AHHAHHA h
AH HAH AH HAH HAHAHA HAHAH A HAHH AHHA HH AHAHAHHA h
AH HAH AH HAHAH AHAh AhHa HAHh aha AH HA HAH HAH AH A HAHH AHHA
HHA h

gabio

Post by gabio »

that's why you have to look everywhere. I find it very exciting and don't have any complaine about lot of new feature at high speed. Do you?

johannes

Post by johannes »

we are working on a brand new blender homepage which will pick up the best things from the elysiun blender.org and blender3d.org homepage! there will be only one blender homepage in the future. so stop complaining. btw thanx jesterking!

Money_YaY!

Post by Money_YaY! »

johannes wrote:we are working on a brand new blender homepage which will pick up the best things from the elysiun blender.org and blender3d.org homepage! there will be only one blender homepage in the future. so stop complaining. btw thanx jesterking!
It just makes me cook kooo fishies looking for such and such stuff... Any way Thank you ! I did a build and it is marvoulis . Except what are all of the other buttons for they seem to not work. Only a few work.

jesterKing
Site Admin

Post by jesterKing »

Fall-off doesn't work (not implemented). The rest should kinda work.

/jesterKing.