Problem compiling Blender 2.34 on Fedora 2 using scons

Compiling, libraries, modules, coding guidelines and porting

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

MadMesh

Problem compiling Blender 2.34 on Fedora 2 using scons

Post by MadMesh » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:19 pm

Well the title says it al, I can get Blender 2.34 to compile with scons. I get a bunch of errors in my terminal.:?

First error line:

Code: Select all

sh: line1: sdl-config: command not found
Last error line:

Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors
There is a huge amount of output in the terminal between these lines, i cant read them because it zooms by.
I'm doing this because I want to use YafRay with Blender, but I have never compiled anything ever before. So I need some help with this.

ben_o

Post by ben_o » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:33 am

You need to install the sdl-devel packages for Fedora rc2 as a first step.

Basically, you need runtime packages to run the pre-compiled rpms, but to build the programs you need the extras, often referred in -devel packages (ie sdl-mixer + sdl-mixer-devel)

You can use yafray with blender, with the precompiled packages. Turn the "xml" button on, and blender will export a yafray compatible xml file and automatically pass it to yafray. No swanky cool preview as it renders, but it will display the final image automatically when yafray is finished. If you open blender from a terminal, the yafray progress will output on the console, so you can see how things are progressing this way.

Oh, remember to set the YFExport in User Preferences to a writable directory, as the xml file and the resultant tga/whatever need to be written somewhere. If you don't set this, it won't do anything.

Ben

MadMesh

Post by MadMesh » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:14 pm

Wel it helped,... some :cry: The first error is gone, but the last one is still there. This compiling buisiness is a bit out of my league, I have no clue what i'm supposed to do. I think I'll just use YafRay with the XML button on, thanx annyway. :wink:

ben_o

Post by ben_o » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:24 pm

If it's any consolation, I threw an hour at trying to get/install scons and then use it to build blender from cvs, and I couldn't manage it then. I don't think I was far off getting it to work, but I found I could live without it.

Download a bf-blender build from the forum, one that is built with gcc>= 3.2 and this should work with yafray as nature intended. (ie don't have to xml it)

{Ben:Edit}.... erm yes you do unfortunately. Just tested and found irregular segfaulting when the XML is not used. Stick with the tried and 'tested' xml button on.

Michel
Location: Somewhere below the rivers in Holland (but not Limburg)

Post by Michel » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:53 am

ben_o wrote:If it's any consolation, I threw an hour at trying to get/install scons and then use it to build blender from cvs, and I couldn't manage it then. I don't think I was far off getting it to work, but I found I could live without it.
What exactly are the problems you get? We're currently doing some major overhaul of the SCons build system. Any error you currently get may be helpful for improvements in the current overhaul.

With regards,
Michel
You can have one of two things: Progress or Progress Reports.

Michel
Location: Somewhere below the rivers in Holland (but not Limburg)

Re: Problem compiling Blender 2.34 on Fedora 2 using scons

Post by Michel » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:59 am

MadMesh wrote:Last error line:

Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors
There is a huge amount of output in the terminal between these lines, i cant read them because it zooms by.
Okay, this error is not helpful. Could you please look up a bit? Try to find the last compile or link command SCons tries to execute. Below that command the first errors should be posted here in this thread. That will be helpful.

With regards,
Michel
You can have one of two things: Progress or Progress Reports.

ben_o

Post by ben_o » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:53 pm

Michel,

I tried scons building a while back and I can't remember what exact problems came up. Perhaps under the final 'scons building terminated because of errors' add a succinct list of errors (ie files not found, etc.)

I have another go with the latest sources soon, and I'll send you any errors I get.

Can you suggest any of the usual user mistakes/dependancy problems to speed me up?

Ben

jesterKing
Site Admin

Post by jesterKing » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:37 pm

MadMesh

Post by MadMesh » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:42 pm

Well here it is then, it's quite long.

scons: Reading SConscript files ...
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:45:22: jpeglib.h: No such file or directory
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:52: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:53: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:54: error: syntax error before "fill_input_bu ffer"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:54: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:54: warning: type defaults to `int' in declar ation of `fill_input_buffer'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:54: warning: data definition has no type or s torage class
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:55: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:56: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:57: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:58: error: syntax error before "handle_app1"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:58: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:58: warning: type defaults to `int' in declar ation of `handle_app1'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:58: warning: data definition has no type or s torage class
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:59: warning: `struct jpeg_decompress_struct' declared inside parameter list
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:59: warning: its scope is only this definitio n or declaration, which is probably not what you want
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:84: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c: In function `jpeg_error':
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:87: error: `cinfo' undeclared (first use in t his function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:87: error: (Each undeclared identifier is rep orted only once
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:87: error: for each function it appears in.)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:90: warning: implicit declaration of function  `jpeg_destroy'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c: At top level:
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:105: error: field `pub' has incomplete type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:109: error: syntax error before "JOCTET"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:109: warning: no semicolon at end of struct o r union
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:110: warning: type defaults to `int' in decla ration of `my_source_mgr'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:110: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:112: error: syntax error before '*' token
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:112: warning: type defaults to `int' in decla ration of `my_src_ptr'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:112: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:114: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:119: error: syntax error before "fill_input_b uffer"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:119: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:120: warning: return type defaults to `int'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c: In function `fill_input_buffer':
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:121: error: syntax error before "src"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:127: error: `src' undeclared (first use in th is function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:129: error: `JOCTET' undeclared (first use in  this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:129: error: syntax error before numeric const ant
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:130: error: syntax error before "JPEG_EOI"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:136: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c: In function `skip_input_data':
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:138: error: syntax error before "src"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:140: error: `src' undeclared (first use in th is function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:140: error: `num_bytes' undeclared (first use  in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:144: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:148: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c: In function `memory_source':
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:150: error: syntax error before "src"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:152: error: `cinfo' undeclared (first use in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:155: error: `j_common_ptr' undeclared (first use in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:155: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:159: error: `src' undeclared (first use in th is function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:159: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:163: error: `jpeg_resync_to_restart' undeclar ed (first use in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:166: error: `size' undeclared (first use in t his function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:167: error: `buffer' undeclared (first use in  this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:221: error: syntax error before "handle_app1"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:221: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:222: warning: return type defaults to `int'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c: In function `handle_app1':
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:223: error: `INT32' undeclared (first use in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:223: error: syntax error before "length"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:226: error: `cinfo' undeclared (first use in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:226: error: syntax error before '*' token
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:226: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:228: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:228: error: `next_input_byte' undeclared (fir st use in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:228: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:228: warning: left-hand operand of comma expr ession has no effect
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:228: error: `length' undeclared (first use in  this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:228: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `GETJOCTET'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:228: warning: left-hand operand of comma expr ession has no effect
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:232: error: `i' undeclared (first use in this  function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:232: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:232: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:232: warning: left-hand operand of comma expr ession has no effect
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:237: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:237: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:237: warning: left-hand operand of comma expr ession has no effect
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:243: warning: `struct jpeg_decompress_struct'  declared inside parameter list
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:244: error: conflicting types for `ibJpegImag eFromCinfo'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:59: error: previous declaration of `ibJpegIma geFromCinfo'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c: In function `ibJpegImageFromCinfo':
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:245: error: `JSAMPARRAY' undeclared (first us e in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:245: error: syntax error before "row_pointer"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:246: error: `JSAMPLE' undeclared (first use i n this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:246: error: `buffer' undeclared (first use in  this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:254: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_set_marker_processor'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:255: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:255: error: `JDCT_FLOAT' undeclared (first us e in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:257: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_read_header'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:257: error: `JPEG_HEADER_OK' undeclared (firs t use in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:258: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:259: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:260: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:262: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:262: error: `JCS_YCCK' undeclared (first use in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:262: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:262: error: `JCS_CMYK' undeclared (first use in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:264: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_start_decompress'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:268: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:269: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:275: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_abort_decompress'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:280: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:282: error: `row_pointer' undeclared (first u se in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:282: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:282: error: `j_common_ptr' undeclared (first use in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:282: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:285: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_read_scanlines'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:342: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_finish_decompress'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:345: error: syntax error before "cinfo"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c: In function `imb_ibJpegImageFromFilename':
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:354: error: storage size of `_cinfo' isn't kn own
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:355: error: storage size of `jerr' isn't know n
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:364: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:364: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_std_error'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:367: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_create_decompress'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:368: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_stdio_src'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:370: warning: passing arg 1 of `ibJpegImageFr omCinfo' from incompatible pointer type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:354: warning: unused variable `_cinfo'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:355: warning: unused variable `jerr'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c: In function `imb_ibJpegImageFromMemory':
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:378: error: storage size of `_cinfo' isn't kn own
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:379: error: storage size of `jerr' isn't know n
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:382: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:388: warning: passing arg 1 of `ibJpegImageFr omCinfo' from incompatible pointer type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:378: warning: unused variable `_cinfo'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:379: warning: unused variable `jerr'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c: In function `write_jpeg':
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:396: error: `JSAMPLE' undeclared (first use i n this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:396: error: `buffer' undeclared (first use in  this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:397: error: `JSAMPROW' undeclared (first use in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:397: error: syntax error before "row_pointer"
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:403: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_start_compress'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:409: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_write_marker'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:409: error: `JOCTET' undeclared (first use in  this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:409: error: syntax error before ')' token
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:411: error: `row_pointer' undeclared (first u se in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:412: error: syntax error before ')' token
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:420: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:421: error: `JCS_RGB' undeclared (first use i n this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:429: error: `JCS_GRAYSCALE' undeclared (first  use in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:435: error: `JCS_UNKNOWN' undeclared (first u se in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:443: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_write_scanlines'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:448: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_finish_compress'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c: In function `init_jpeg':
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:461: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_create_compress'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:462: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_stdio_dest'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:464: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:465: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:467: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:467: error: `JCS_RGB' undeclared (first use i n this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:468: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:468: error: `JCS_GRAYSCALE' undeclared (first  use in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:469: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:469: error: `JCS_UNKNOWN' undeclared (first u se in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:471: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:473: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:476: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:479: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:485: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_set_defaults'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:489: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:489: error: `JDCT_FLOAT' undeclared (first us e in this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:490: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_set_quality'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c: In function `save_stdjpeg':
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:499: error: storage size of `_cinfo' isn't kn own
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:500: error: storage size of `jerr' isn't know n
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:505: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:513: warning: implicit declaration of functio n `jpeg_destroy_compress'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:499: warning: unused variable `_cinfo'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:500: warning: unused variable `jerr'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c: In function `save_vidjpeg':
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:523: error: storage size of `_cinfo' isn't kn own
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:524: error: storage size of `jerr' isn't know n
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:529: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:535: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:535: error: `JCS_RGB' undeclared (first use i n this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:536: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:537: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:523: warning: unused variable `_cinfo'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:524: warning: unused variable `jerr'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c: In function `save_maxjpeg':
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:589: error: storage size of `_cinfo' isn't kn own
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:590: error: storage size of `jerr' isn't know n
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:595: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:601: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:601: error: `JCS_RGB' undeclared (first use i n this function)
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:602: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:603: error: dereferencing pointer to incomple te type
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:589: warning: unused variable `_cinfo'
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:590: warning: unused variable `jerr'
Using config file: config.opts
This target is for the win32 platform only
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
gcc -pipe -funsigned-char -O2 -Wall -W -DGAMEBLENDER=1 -DUSE_SUMO_SOLID -DNDEBUG  -DBUILD_TIME='"14:56:11"' -DBUILD_DATE='"2004-09-28"' -DBUILD_TYPE='"dynamic"' -DNAN_BUILDINFO -DBUILD_PLATFORM='"linux2"' -I/usr/include -c -o /home/niels/sof tware/build/linux2/source/creator/player_buildinfo.o source/creator/buildinfo.c
gcc -pipe -funsigned-char -O2 -Wall -W -DGAMEBLENDER=1 -DUSE_SUMO_SOLID -DNDEBUG  -I/home/niels/software/build/linux2/source/blender/imbuf -Isource/blender/imbuf  -Isource/blender/imbuf -I/home/niels/software/build/linux2/source/blender/makes dna -Isource/blender/makesdna -Isource/blender/makesdna -Iintern/guardedalloc -I /home/niels/software/build/linux2/source/blender/blenlib -Isource/blender/blenli b -Isource/blender/blenlib -I/home/niels/software/build/linux2/source/blender/av i -Isource/blender/avi -Isource/blender/avi -I/home/niels/software/build/linux2/ source/blender/quicktime -Isource/blender/quicktime -Isource/blender/quicktime - I/home/niels/software/build/linux2/source/blender/blenkernel -Isource/blender/bl enkernel -Isource/blender/blenkernel -I/usr/include -I/usr/include -I/usr/includ e -c -o /home/niels/software/build/linux2/source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.o sou rce/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c
scons: *** [/home/niels/software/build/linux2/source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.o ] Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors.

jesterKing
Site Admin

Post by jesterKing » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:07 pm

The second line says it all
source/blender/imbuf/intern/jpeg.c:45:22: jpeglib.h: No such file or directory
You need to have the development libraries for jpeg installed. For other dependencies, see also http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Getting_De ... 135.0.html. (Note, ODE is not needed).

/Nathan