the web plugin

Compiling, libraries, modules, coding guidelines and porting

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

cwguy

the web plugin

Post by cwguy »

Hello all

has anyone gotten around to compiling the web plugin lately? Ive tried using the bf-blender 2.36 source to compile with msvc (after changing many of the projectfiles includes dirs) but I still get an error when compiling project PHY_Ode -- Im trying to compile the IE plugin in particular...

I also hear many people have compiled with msvc the whole blender project which is basically what Ive done except for PHY_Ode, so how is it possible that they can compile the same code that I cannot?

last question: I understand no one is working on the IE plugin or the netscape one, but in any case which physics implementation is being used here? ode?

Thanks,
cwguy

mchs3d

Post by mchs3d »

As of PHY_ode, I don't know specifics. It took me months just to build blender with MSVC 7. I am going to start a "Fix MSVC & Blender Errors" repository for all those other people *struggling* with building blender in MSVC. If you or anyone else can help, please say so. :wink: [/quote]

cwguy

Post by cwguy »

As of PHY_ode, I don't know specifics. It took me months just to build blender with MSVC 7. I am going to start a "Fix MSVC & Blender Errors" repository for all those other people *struggling* with building blender in MSVC. If you or anyone else can help, please say so. :wink:
I can join your effort, as it definitely sounds like a necessity to windows blenderers... However, noticing the few responses I wonder if there is a large enough group of people who are even building with msvc (anymore). Either way, if you need help with your repository I'd be glad to help to the amount that I can.