Adding more Bones in Armature Bones Panel

The interface, modeling, 3d editing tools, import/export, feature requests, etc

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

mmac62

Adding more Bones in Armature Bones Panel

Post by mmac62 »

Hi, I have put 5 Bones into the Bones Panel but I need to put 1 more in, I have run out of spaces, but I have no idea how to do it. I am doing the Gingerbread Man tutorial. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks Mac

Marianne

Re: Adding more Bones in Armature Bones Panel

Post by Marianne »

mmac62 wrote:Hi, I have put 5 Bones into the Bones Panel but I need to put 1 more in, I have run out of spaces, but I have no idea how to do it. I am doing the Gingerbread Man tutorial. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks Mac
This is a programmer forum, you will probably get a quicker answer on the user forum at blenderartists http://blenderartists.org/forum/

kAinStein

Re: Adding more Bones in Armature Bones Panel

Post by kAinStein »

mmac62 wrote:Hi, I have put 5 Bones into the Bones Panel but I need to put 1 more in, I have run out of spaces, but I have no idea how to do it. I am doing the Gingerbread Man tutorial. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks Mac
Not sure which tutorial you are doing or what your problem is but this is a quite good tutorial on modelling, rigging and animating a character. Probably a bit advanced but easy to understand. Hope that helps!

hyenaman

Post by hyenaman »

Hi...
If i did understand the problem correctly...then u should know
that Blender only allows you to display 5 bones at a time in the display panel...so there is nothing u can do about it...
unless ofcourse you can script up something to allow blender to do so ..:)
here is alink to the thread that i started when i first came across this problem....http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=461297
hope this explains it...keep blending.

Thanks
Nirmal David