Silly widescreen problem with the Interface of Blender

The interface, modeling, 3d editing tools, import/export, feature requests, etc

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

MerovingianBee

Silly widescreen problem with the Interface of Blender

Post by MerovingianBee » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:29 pm

I'm running in a 1440x900 screen, plenty of space I must say.

The problem is that the Interface isn't using it well, and chops half of the menus towards the right side of the screen.
I think an image will explain it better:

And to the left, there is plenty of space! I tried to drag the panels to the empty left side but to no avail :(

Any ideas of how to solve this?

Edit: And lol, sorry for the size of the screen. I thought the boards had an auto-resize to prevent this.

paulo_gomes

Post by paulo_gomes » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:15 pm

if you press MMB and drag, you can move the panels, CTRL+mousewheel (up or down) you can rezise the panels, if you right click and choose horizontal it will automaticly place and zoom the panels. You can also click in the little triangles to collapse or expand the panels.

MerovingianBee

Post by MerovingianBee » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:11 am

paulo_gomes wrote:if you press MMB and drag, you can move the panels, CTRL+mousewheel (up or down) you can rezise the panels, if you right click and choose horizontal it will automaticly place and zoom the panels. You can also click in the little triangles to collapse or expand the panels.
Thank you. Dragging them to the left with the middle mouse button worked like a charm. Thanks again :D