I've a new kinect and want to play with it :-) There are many videos out there which already show the capabilties of the combination Blender + Kinect.
- - I tried to use ni mate (http://www.ni-mate.com/) but there is a problem with the new kinect model (1473) and the sensor serial id.
- I tried Synapse in combination with Quartz Composer and the plugins qcosc and SynapseKinect.
- I've also installed some other funky stuff without really know what I was doing
- > Get the osc data from kinectA (works fine! on mac) (http://kinecta.mihoo.de/) via host:127.0.0.1 and Port: 3333
> "stream" it into Blender and catch the tracking data (more precisely: the actual location of the skeleton joints)
> attach it to my rig
> and everything is fine : )
My first two questions are:
- - is there any addon for Blender that is able to receive the osc data (in realtime)
- what kind of data i have to expect in the osc(well named joints with coordinates or a mess of code)
Thank you for your time