spacebar menus

The interface, modeling, 3d editing tools, import/export, feature requests, etc

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

kitsu

spacebar menus

Post by kitsu »

Are there plans to allow scripts to be loaded into the spacebar menus? It would be nice to have appropriate scripts available for each mode. Mesh in edit mode, Object in object mode, armature in pose mode...

Also with my window layout import scripts usualy open in my button window, which is too small to use easily. How does Blender decide which window gets focus after picking an importer/exporter?

Otherwise all the features I could hope for are either already in Blender, or are in the proccess of being writen. Thankyou.

Roja

Post by Roja »

Also with my window layout import scripts usualy open in my button window, which is too small to use easily.
I had asked for something before that would cause that window that opens to be a floating window(would be an option in the config panel of course). Because I just can't stand it when the file browser goes into one of those small windows(then I have to resize it or enlarge it each time to see well).

Oh..and God bless the person who made the "remember last place you saved the file" menu thing that pops up!! What a time saver, I no longer have to scroll through a ton of directories to save/export my files each time!!! :D