new interface

The interface, modeling, 3d editing tools, import/export, feature requests, etc

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

William

Post by William »

slikdigit wrote:on another note, I see that in tuhopuu, you cannot customize the colors of the new theme..... will this be possible at some point?
Well, you need to add a new theme, just as before. The default theme is not customisable. :)

solmax

Post by solmax »

broken wrote:
gabio wrote:long ago a though about this , as it would be a cool time saver. a browse button next to the text field where you enter datablock name.
Yes, I actually tried this one recently for the constraint panels, but failed. I got the menu working, showing the list of all available objects, but couldn't get it in the text field. I'm sure someone like Ton could do it though - there's a lot of similar code elsewhere in Blender. I'll try and remember to bug him about it when I give him all my other help requests :)
how about a pick button? cursor changes to signalize that, and the user can pick an object in the 3d-view or in the outliner (if object is small/hard to find/select). this would be even more a timesaver

slikdigit

Post by slikdigit »

Well, you need to add a new theme, just as before. The default theme is not customisable. icon_smile.gif
D'oh!