Page 1 of 1


Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:40 pm
by Net@Worm
Hi all. I need feature, that in 3dsmax called chamfer. Is in blender this feature?
PS: sorry for my english.
PPS: And another qustion - how to set the weight to vertex in SubSurf mode? Then i make car window, smooth so hight, that window smooth to elipse :).

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:50 pm
by joeri
Hi Net@Worm!

This sounds like a user question.
Better to ask questions like this on
A good list of user sites can be found here:
Maybe there is one in your language.

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:04 pm
by Net@Worm

Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:00 am
by sten
I would probably answer same as joeri...but to give you quick help, check this: ... 358.0.html