Help with car modelling

The interface, modeling, 3d editing tools, import/export, feature requests, etc

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

ratedm

Help with car modelling

Post by ratedm »

im on the car modeling part on pg 123 i have a 2 buton mouse and i dont know how to get to 3d view and ive alredy tried alt +LMB only thing that hapens is my wire frame and the background pic move up and to the left[/b][/code]

kAinStein

Post by kAinStein »

Oh! I just logged in to tell you that your !-key was broken... ;)
Well, you can simulate a 3-button mouse with ALT-LEFT_CLICK.

For the next time: Take a look on the left - there's a link called "Users Forums". That's the right place for asking user-related questions. These here are the developers forums! And avoid multiple exclamation or question marks... ;)

ratedm

Post by ratedm »

ok but i alredy tried alt left and it just moved my background pic and my wire frame but no 3d

joeri

Post by joeri »

Hi Ratedm

This site is devoted to making blender, not using blender.

There is a big list of user sites on blender3d.org. Here is the link
http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Websites.7.0.html

There might be even one in your native language.

ratedm

Post by ratedm »

i speak english that is my native language you shit head i just thought since you guys made blender you might be able to help

sten

Post by sten »

ratedm wrote:i speak english that is my native language you shit head i just thought since you guys made blender you might be able to help
hey hey!

calm down, this site are actually not for using blender, it is the development site...so if you want to get help USING Blender, I'd suggest you to calm down and look in the menu to the left where it says "User Forums" , it can't be that hard... :roll:

and besides...you will get a lot quicker help in the User Forums, and more correct ones too :?

kind regards,
ztonzy - moderator

Delta

Post by Delta »

sigh...

chill out man, there's no need to call anyone a **** head...
(heh, you beat me to it, ztony)

try using the numberpad...

Regards,
~Delta

joeri

Post by joeri »

ratedm wrote:i speak english that is my native language you shit head i just thought since you guys made blender you might be able to help
Hahaha,
If english is your native english (which is not mine) then there are alot of user sites that might help you out. You might need a little attitude adjustment though for people actualy wanting to help you out.

M@dcow

Post by M@dcow »

Congratulations on making youself look like a total dick, which I suspect you are. Joeri gave you some friendly advice, and not a single word was written in a negative manner, so your reply can only be taken as severely immature. How the hell is he supposed to know that english is your native language, is he meant to be psychic?

Speaking of english being your native language, I assume you can differentiate between "developer" and "User".....or is that a little too hard for you to grasp?

If you had a modicum of intelligence you take peoples advice gracefully and do what they advise, these people know a shit load more than you.

http://www.elysiun.com/forum/ This is the right place to ask questions like this.

Yes, these are the people who create blender, and let me tell you what: If they spent all their time answering the questions of ungrateful morons like yourself there wouldn't be time to develop Blender.

There you go, asshole, Welcome to the community :?

ton
Site Admin

Post by ton »

Topic locked, this leads nowhere.
'Ratedm' has received a personal mail from me.