Feature Request - Update 09/01/06

The interface, modeling, 3d editing tools, import/export, feature requests, etc

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

fobsta

Post by fobsta »

UncleZeiv wrote:Improved patches:
  • rotating view icon: now with brightness control, space saving and not "moving" object info text... that is, almost all requests from fobsta :)
  • user pref for Neo patch (show viewport name)
Good stuff. Is there a build with these patches applied? If there is - I can't find it!

thanks

UncleZeiv

Post by UncleZeiv »

fobsta wrote:Good stuff. Is there a build with these patches applied? If there is - I can't find it!
Good news: this patch is now in CVS! So you should find it in all of the future test builds. 8)

(Unfortunately, though, your "don't move the object info" request was reverted by the maintainer.)

Cheers

fobsta

Post by fobsta »

Hi

I just been playing around with a cvs build (Erwin's Bullet build).

This should make every Blenders users life a little easier.

The 'mini axis' looks good (I like the size and brightness controls).

Apart from my past constructive criticisms :wink: I think he the 'xyz' text is too small. As a quick test could you draw the text in upper case instead of lower?

thanks

vizzy

its great...

Post by vizzy »

UncleZeiv wrote:
fobsta wrote:Good stuff. Is there a build with these patches applied? If there is - I can't find it!
Good news: this patch is now in CVS! So you should find it in all of the future test builds. 8)

Cheers
full ack!
i like these patches very much.
for all those who like to see it and get a testbuilt with some more patches, (e.g. the 2 patches inculded in uncles easterpackage and some more ;-) should look at this topic too: http://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8497

@uncle, i like the new around active style, ... also the keyframe delete is very cool and handy.

yours
vizzy/verblendet

Chris de Blendland

Macro recording

Post by Chris de Blendland »

Hi all
I wonder if it is possible to implement macro recording in blender. It would be very usefull to quickly make prototypes of python scripts. It would also help to quickly learn python.

fobsta

Post by fobsta »

Hi UncleZeiv

Any chance you can enable the Game Engine in your builds?

I'd like to test both the Game Engine and the the integrated console together.

thanks