Ask before Blender quit

The interface, modeling, 3d editing tools, import/export, feature requests, etc

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

ZoltanPL

Ask before Blender quit

Post by ZoltanPL » Wed May 03, 2006 1:13 am

Hi all.

Is there possibility to put in Blender a simple question massage about saving your work before blender quits??? Or it's alredy in Blender and i just don't know about this feature? I close blender few times and forget saving my work and that make me nervous. :evil: :evil:

And something else - when i edit my mesh and i'm in edit mode there is problem with switching between Mesh tools, Modifiers and Shapes. I must spot mouse on left part of each tab, it looks like spots don't fit tab shapes

Zoltan
www.EmergencyArt.com
site under construction

z3r0_d

Re: Ask before Blender quit

Post by z3r0_d » Wed May 03, 2006 2:00 am

ZoltanPL wrote:Is there possibility to put in Blender a simple question massage about saving your work before blender quits??? Or it's alredy in Blender and i just don't know about this feature? I close blender few times and forget saving my work and that make me nervous. :evil: :evil:
do a search on this forum, it's been discussed to death
ZoltanPL wrote:And something else - when i edit my mesh and i'm in edit mode there is problem with switching between Mesh tools, Modifiers and Shapes. I must spot mouse on left part of each tab, it looks like spots don't fit tab shapes
on the right edge?... perhaps