Render Buttons- Preset Size Buttons

The interface, modeling, 3d editing tools, import/export, feature requests, etc

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

poutsa

Render Buttons- Preset Size Buttons

Post by poutsa »

WHY!........ if you Press in the Render Buttons:

... the PAL Button or NTSC.... or other size presets the Button looks not Pressed (Selected)-activated(Like when you Left- click and Hold the NTSC Button as Example it looks Selected!)
or.. if you Click on OSA-Button as Example the Button Looks Selected-Activated!!
So every time you Press to choose a Preset Size: Buttons (Ntsc,Pal...etc.) the colour of the button looks darker.or different like the others..! without need Deactivation like the Osa button but only Click and choose the Preset you like and the Button looks selected and Darker!

...so the Blender users can see in the Render panel -Buttons Window what preset size they choose for rendering (without press F12 or the RENDER Button or look to the SizeX,Y AspX,Y to see what Render Resolution is selected!)

kAinStein

Post by kAinStein »

Because they're no toggle buttons, perhaps? Those buttons are only buttons which just set the values of the presets to the render options. Making them toggle buttons doesn't make much sense to me. In my opinion the presets thingy should be organized in a different way so people can have their own defined presets. But don't ask me how!

poutsa

Post by poutsa »

....I dont mean to make this Buttons toggle Buttons!
but only change the Colour (Button) if you Click this size presets so it looks Selected (pressed)! (Visual)
if possible ofcourse!
....also it would be great if you can have a Info (Ntsc....Pal...Preview...etc.) somewhere vissible all the Time during working with Blender about what Render Resolution actual you are have Selected!!

Or .....Press a Button with mouse in the 3D window a list opens with all Render Resolution Presets and you can choose from there also!