Scripting in Blender with Python, and working on the API

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

RainKiller27

Post by RainKiller27 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:58 am

mjmlms19 wrote:
RainKiller27 wrote:
spgun wrote:Sir,
Can you please help me..?
I can help you with that, if you'd like. i know the post was over a year ago but if you still haven't found a way to make a house i'm willing to help.
Can you help me model the inside of a house?
What do you want to put in your house, is it a modern house old house.
you will have to make a a list of thing you would like in your house find image refs off the net to use a a guide to make the object, make the object in a clean blender than you can link all of them together by pressing in blender 3d Ctrl F1 or you can got to file and link a blender file to the main file you would like to use. also have you built the window frames, door frames, doors and windows for the house already?

mjmlms19

Post by mjmlms19 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:17 am

RainKiller27 wrote:
mjmlms19 wrote:
RainKiller27 wrote: I can help you with that, if you'd like. i know the post was over a year ago but if you still haven't found a way to make a house i'm willing to help.
Can you help me model the inside of a house?
What do you want to put in your house, is it a modern house old house.
you will have to make a a list of thing you would like in your house find image refs off the net to use a a guide to make the object, make the object in a clean blender than you can link all of them together by pressing in blender 3d Ctrl F1 or you can got to file and link a blender file to the main file you would like to use. also have you built the window frames, door frames, doors and windows for the house already?
My plans are to end up with at least three different interior models, i am not familiar with how to make use of all of the tools in blender to get my desired outcome, so even if you could help me with some things like texturing, mapping, sculpting tools, to get an understanding of where and when things will help me, that would be a huge help! As of now all my works really basic, due to my lack of knowledge or understanding of everything.

RainKiller27

Post by RainKiller27 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:26 am

mjmlms19 wrote:
My plans are to end up with at least three different interior models, i am not familiar with how to make use of all of the tools in blender to get my desired outcome, so even if you could help me with some things like texturing, mapping, sculpting tools, to get an understanding of where and when things will help me, that would be a huge help! As of now all my works really basic, due to my lack of knowledge or understanding of everything.
Okay to start you off i would search YouTube for things you would like to do, you have to know how blender works and functions to use it to your advantage.
you could also read wikis on blender which is slow, though you will understand blender a lot better, what are you going for to rendering an image in blender cycles or import to a program like unity for a game or are you looking for architectural job?