This powerful (I suppose ) alternative to Blender's builtin knife tool evolves a bit further.
Changes since last version:
- initialization speedup: waiting time on mesh with 8000 faces reduced from 29 to 0.6 seconds, making the script usable on all sizes of meshes now
- general speedup during editing
- user can now rotate/pan/zoom the view during operation using standard Blender controls
- now works in perspective mode also
- handles boundary of open meshes
- while some bugs remain, this is the first stable release ... (I hope )
Get it here:
TranspRef is now at version 0.7.
It now works in perspective mode also.
Scripting in Blender with Python, and working on the API
1 post • Page 1 of 1