This is a non-offical linux build, based on the latest tuhopuu sources, plus a patch from Bjornmose and some patches from me. More info on the features included in that Bjormose's are here:
I've added the following features (you can find all of them in the menus):
- extended undo system to faceselect mode and the image window
- hide function in the image window (for selecting faces in the image window)
- heal uv (merge texture vertices by mesh vertex). can also be based on distance to do a 'global heal'
- island select (think atlas uv map, basicly works like 'select linked')
- unlink selection (only select faces in the image window, that were fully selected). should be usefull when you want to take a piece off an island
- proportional editing in the image window
- Hidden Bonus Feature : press M to scale down all faces individually by 10%, and press it again to scale them up again. Usefull when you want to select extacly the correct tex vertices quickly.
http://users.pandora.be/blendix/blender ... 4-2-10.zip
User-contributed CVS development builds. Please test and give feedback!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest