Feedback to the Blender Foundation and the moderators of this website
Moderators: jesterKing, stiv
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 1:59 pm
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 2:49 am
well it does now!!!1
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 11:52 pm
- Location: Romanshorn (TG), Switzerland
If something doesn't work, people should at least give the responsible version number for the program that causes the problem.
I'm using a recent nightly build (2002100808) and have no problems whatsoever.
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:20 pm
could be because I already fixed some html issues,.. will fix more this week