Compilation with Bullet, quicktime, ...
zip file (2317KB)What changed in IK lib:
Fully restructured, with components now as follows:
- IK_Solver: C <=> C++ interface
- IK_QSegment: base class for bone/segment with 0
to 3 DOF
- IK_QTask: base class for a task (currently there's
a position and a rotation task)
- IK_QJacobian: the Jacobian matrix, with SVD
decomposition, damping, etc
- IK_QJacobianSolver: the iterative solver
The exponential map parametrization is no longer used,
instead we have now:
- 3DOF and 2DOF XZ segments: directly update matrix
with Rodrigues' formula
- Other: Euler angles (no worries about singularities
Computation of the Jacobian inverse has also changed:
- The SVD algorithm is now based on LAPACK code,
instead of NR, to avoid some problems with rounding
- When the problem is underconstrained (as is the case
most of the time), the SVD is computed for the transpose
of the Jacobian (faster).
- A new damping algorithm called the Selectively Damped
Least Squares is used, result in faster and more
- Stiffness is implemented as if a weighted psuedo-inverse
Tree structure support.
- 3DOF and 2DOF XZ segments limits are based on a swing
(direct axis-angle over XZ) and twist/roll (rotation
over Y) decomposition. The swing region is an ellipse
on a sphere.
- Rotation limits are implemented using an inner clamping
loop: as long as there is a violation, a violating DOF
is clamped and removed from the Jacobian, and the solution
Convergence checking is based now on the max norm of angle
change, or the maximum number of iterations.