(last time I update this thread...)
And a lot more! check The archive.Log:
Orange; relative path fix for libraries.
- On linking stuff from libraries, each relative path now is relative with
respect to the file that uses the library.
This way you can make libraries that use other libraries, and link them
in your project with an entire different relative path.
The commit also fixes issues when mixing up relative or non-relative paths.
Now after this I need to commit something cool, so the orangers will update
Orange: more Node goodies;
- New Node: "Mapping". Allows input vector to be translated, rotated and
scaled. And optional be clipped to a range. Works for colors too!
- The button "Normal" now allows incremental input, so a click in the
button won't change the normal anymore
- Connecting wires now show selection state for Nodes, with nice blended
colors. Both colors were added in Themes, but default to black and white
Orange: Node previews now draw standard backdrop to show alpha better.
Fix for CrazySpace correction. (Special request of our Argentinan bird
There were two issues with it, which both have been tackled as follows:
- the correction transformations (quaternions) were calculated per face,
and then averaged over the vertices. This gave annoying inaccuracies,
especially when the geometry is irregular.
The new code first calculates two tangent vectors in a vertex, based on
the associated edges it has in a face. These tangents then are used to
define the transform. Tangents are 20% of the length of an edge now.
- When a SubSurf modifier was in the chain, the deformation caused by the
subsurf was also included in CrazySpace correction, giving even larger
New code temporally disables Subsurf, recalculates vertices, and then
does the crazy tricks.
All in all, quite well working!
Orange; moved version patch for bone layers to 2.40, so orange branch can
read 2.40 files!
Orange: Hold SHIFT+MMB in camera view shifts the viewports around.
Orange; last commit didnt draw passepartout correctly. Also added a limit,
so you cannot screw up the entire view
Orange; maintenance commit!
- Moved all 'render pipeline control' options out of the Material panels
into the (now renamed) "Links and Pipeline" Panel. These are the options
that are not per material-node, but global for the entire Material tree.
It includes ZTransp, Zinvert, Strands, Halo, Wire, etc.
- To further make Node editing clear, when you enable Nodes for the first
time, the link button to the first Material node is drawn red, to note
that here needs something linked or added.
- Protected Node editing for Library data
- Fixed header buttons to work OK for Node Window
a new build is available