i want to remove the blur

Blender documentation projects, tutorials, translation, learning & teaching Blender

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

bedmen

i want to remove the blur

Post by bedmen » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:55 pm

i got always when i load a low texturepack or 16x16 pixels it shows blur every where!!! does somone know how to disabel this blur! thank you!

example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By9i_wN7 ... ature=plcp

Jedijds

Post by Jedijds » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:53 pm

16 x16 is very small. The blur is probably caused by blender trying to stretch the image out enough for the camera to see it over the entire object. Try using a texture that’s a little larger if possible or tile it so that the one image does not need to be stretched as far.
Sorry if i wasn't much help
۞◄█°‖‖‖‖‖█ʭʭ╬(░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

bedmen

Post by bedmen » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Jedijds wrote:16 x16 is very small. The blur is probably caused by blender trying to stretch the image out enough for the camera to see it over the entire object. Try using a texture that’s a little larger if possible or tile it so that the one image does not need to be stretched as far.
Sorry if i wasn't much help
i found the awnser already finaly ;D but thanks. and the mc textures are 16x16 and i don't want to chance the defaults of minecraft :D

Jedijds

Post by Jedijds » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Would you mind sharing your answer so others with the problem could fix it or is it so hard to explain?
۞◄█°‖‖‖‖‖█ʭʭ╬(░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

bedmen

Post by bedmen » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Jedijds wrote:Would you mind sharing your answer so others with the problem could fix it or is it so hard to explain?
ok