Here is my wish list, hope it came to the right place and that the blender Gods see it:)
1. I would like to have the logic panel as nodes instead of how it is now, even though it work nice, sometimes it can get REALLY messy. Think of being able to group some actions and be able to give it a better structure. That would actually be much easier to work with. A problem with the nodes in general is that the lines go through the node when it is connected in the "wrong" order, which makes it look messy. (If you make a simple node material and move the output node to the other side of the other node you will get what I mean.)
2. I don't know how is it now, but are you able to connect one objects sensors to another actuators in a nice way without coding? That would also be nice.
3. I would also want to have new actuators that makes it easy and fast to create a mouselook function without any coding. Think of a actuator where you can make a mouselook in seconds and be able to make it only on the x or y and both. A improved camera actuator would also be nice. And a new "shoot" actuator, where you simply can set up a shooting mechanism, but the most important with that would be to make this mechanism without ever creating a bullet. It should just be calculated if it would hit or not, this would speed up many games in blender drastically.
4. Instead of only be able to writing numbers in for example in the motion actuator, writing in property would give the logic a new dimension that only could be obtained with coding otherwise.
5. A new array property would be fantastic, so you don't need to use coding to be able to create for example a rpg.
6. In general I think that logic bricks should be improved with new functions for game creators to quickly be able to make games with as little unnecessary coding as possible. So I think that the perfect improvement would be to make others able to program their own logic bricks easily, so that people could improve blender and share it on the web. I think that is what blender needs.
7. Auto-naming of sensors. That would save some time that you cant loose, because some times you forget what you was thinking on while logicing bricking.
8. When it comes to texturing it would be handy if you could select a face in ether the UV image editor or the 3d window and have the same face (edge or vertices's) in both the windows.
9. When you select some faces to create a seam you make each face individual, it's supposed to be as that, but there should also be a function to mark a seam along the outline of the selection!
10. You should be able to choose if the object should be affected by gravity or not, or you should be able to set a force and torque to a static object.