Composer for games and animated movies available

Discussions and feedback around the Open Projects such as Orange (Elephants Dream), Peach (Big Buck Bunny), Apricot (Yo Frankie!)...

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

robert brannan

Composer for games and animated movies available

Post by robert brannan » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I am a composer of music for multimedia. I am trying to get my name and work known, and I would like to write music for your project. If you have a short non-commercial film that needs music I would be willing to work for no charge as long as I am credited, and if I can show parts of it as a demonstration of my own work. Otherwise, for professional projects my rates are still reasonable.

I have a fully outfitted studio. You can hear audio samples and see videos of my work at
brannanmusic.com

If you wish to contact me you can also email me through the site
Good luck to everyone with your artistic endeavors!!!

robert brannan

site address

Post by robert brannan » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:36 am

On my last post I put the site address in wrong, you can copy and paste this address to navigate to my site

brannanmusic.com

trombonechamp

Post by trombonechamp » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:20 pm

Sorry, the composers for the current projects have already been determined. Most likely, Jan Morgenstern will be doing the music for the future movies. It may be possible to do a game, but you would definitely have to try out. (This link is old, the composer is already done with the composing)
http://apricot.blender.org/?p=59