Autoconf system , no TTF, No Game, openal yes
link: Removed, use the new builds
Object > Copy Attributes menu items crashed my system if there weren't any objects selected and active. found a if(ob=OBACT) block that caused it. aparently assigment in if statements doesn't always go to well.
- some fixes for menu and error reporting code.
- Separates displace from Var slider. Added Disp Slider to
control how the intensity channel affects displacement. Nor
slider still controls how Nor channel affects displacement.
- Scaled Nor displacement to make Nor slider more usable.
- Removed Data scale from displacement routines. Made
sliders unusable for objects scaled in editmode. Displacement
now relative to unit sized object. Displace still tracks
with object scale, so scale out of editmode if you want a
large object with deep displacement.
-bug fixes for materials updating - BalaGi found these bugs
- NMesh.c added support for materials updating while converting a python NMesh to a Mesh object
- Object.c added support for materials updating in Link() and shareFrom() when two objects share a mesh linked to a material
Gradient button is back and now there are controls to export bias and
raydepth to yafray. Plus some minor fixes
sorry still problems with dsl
User-contributed CVS development builds. Please test and give feedback!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 0 guests