ffmpeg bf-blender/ win 06-6-20 full release zip

User-contributed CVS development builds. Please test and give feedback!

Moderators: jesterKing, stiv

paprmh

ffmpeg bf-blender/ win 06-6-20 full release zip

Post by paprmh » Mon May 22, 2006 4:39 am

this is current cvs as of Tue Jun 20 22:24:07 CEST 2006
Now that the RC1 builds are out, it seems that 2.42 for windows will not have ffmpeg support... this build is for anyone that wants to continue testing it.

get it here
Last edited by paprmh on Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:32 am, edited 6 times in total.

bleen

Post by bleen » Mon May 22, 2006 3:52 pm

sequencer - chroma scope:
-------------------------------
sometimes when i hit space-key blender displays the "working hourglass" and don't stop. i noticed sometimes a "^: invalid argument" or something like that in the promptwindow, in this case.
it also moves the frameslider in the sequencer (space-key), no regular intervals, very weird.
mouseclick is available in chroma & luma, is this needed?

poutsa

Post by poutsa » Sat May 27, 2006 6:26 pm

Add Image (jpg....) in Sequencer Editor and Press "N" Button to see Strip Properties Window, you see the..."Convert to Premul" Button is Double Draw!
Is this a Bug or normal!
maybe this is already in the Bug Tracker or nothing New! ....but i Report it here also!

paprmh

Post by paprmh » Mon May 29, 2006 1:55 am

update 5-28
more bugfixes (including yours poutsa :wink: ), python additions and Ton has been busy again:
Ton wrote: Log:
So! Finally time to work on finishing render pipeline project.
This commit brings back:

- Field Render
- MBlur Render (old style)
- Border render with or without cropping

Note: Field Render is not supported in Compositor yet. Blurring or filter
will destroy field information.
Both MotionBlur as Field render are done before Compositing happens.

Fixes:

- The "Save Buffers" option only worked on single frame renders, not for
Anim render.
- Found an un-initalized variable in Render initialize... this might have
caused the unknown random crashes with render.

More render pipeline finishing up;

- Shaded drawmode is back (shift+z).
Note it still only uses orco texture; but lighting/shading is using
the internal render module entirely.

- "Make Sticky" option back.
(Also fix in sticky texture render, was wrong scaled)
Link is in first post

poutsa

Post by poutsa » Tue May 30, 2006 6:40 pm

Possible Bug!??:
In Camera mode (NumPad 0) Camera Selected, when you Press G Button for Grabbing and then Press the Middle Mouse Button and move Mouse Up and Down (to move the Camera Forward- Backwards) sometimes not works and sometimes works!
You have to do this many Times (about 10 times ) to see.this Problem..
Result:sometimes you canot move the Camera it Hangs-Frozen !!!
notice:when you canot move the Camera in this case if you Scroll the middle Mouse Button (forwards-backwards) a little bit it works again!

also if you Have the Preview Render Window in Camera -mode (Numpad 0 Buton) open, and do the same many Times Blender Crashes!!!

In 2.41 Blender Official there is no Problem on this!!

paprmh

Post by paprmh » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:22 pm

another new build: cvs as of Mon Jun 5 18:46:13 CEST 2006...link in first post.

paprmh

Post by paprmh » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:12 am

yet another new build :) link in 1st post as per usual...

paprmh

Post by paprmh » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:34 am

new test build with ffmpeg support, link in 1st post

Koba

Post by Koba » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:07 am

Sorry for resurrecting a (reasonably old thread).

Seeing that there are currently problems with graphicall.org, the zip file linked to seems corrupted. Are there any mirrors to this file?

I'm trying to find an open source/free way of creating an executable runtime to make something resembling a slideshow. Blender can do the sound aspects I need but .wav files are simply too big. I assume this ffmpeg support extends to the game engine exported as .exe.

Alternatively, if anyone knows any open source/free way of making a slideshow where you can display picture on mouse click with sound and animation (ie mpegs) with transitions in a fullscreen format I would be happy to know.

I have spent all night looking for a solution - Irfranview can do everything without the transitions or the animations, Bink and Smacker isn't interactive, OpenOffice Impress .swf export is incomplete and I don't have Powerpoint. DivX can have menus but you need to pay for the creation software. Then I thought of Blender game engine- it is perfect if only I could avoid huge wave files and then of course I have the problem of displaying animated textures (ie movie files). I would be so glad if someone could help me out!

Thanks a lot,

Koba

paprmh

Post by paprmh » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:43 pm

yeah, sorry, I don't even have it any more...I managed to loose my entire windows data partition including my building environment. I had stopped even trying to build with ffmpeg before that happened anyway because I had not been able to do a sucessful build after they started compiling the ffmpeg libs too ( instead of using precompiled libs).

heh... look on the bright side... it was a pretty buggy build anyway...

Koba

Post by Koba » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:05 am

Don't worry about it...it isn't an urgent affair. I just hope that with linux support windows support will have to follow soon enough. I doubt having different features between linux and windows is part of Blender's philosophy of being cross platform.

Sorry to hear about your computer by the way. I found a build on elysiun and found that mp3 support hadn't been completed anyhow (which is what I wanted).

Koba