Training program 2018-2019
There is a high demand for professional Blender training nowadays – by professionals and for professionals. Blender’s new Amsterdam offices offers a fantastic classroom – seating up to 10 students – and a large canteen/workshop area that serves as mixed zone for visitors and people that work for Blender.
- Classes for 5 to 10 students.
- Trainers are internationally acclaimed Blender experts, classes are English spoken.
- Class room is fully equipped with required hardware. Bring own laptop is OK too.
- Costs is including drinks and lunch.
- Classes are 2 x 3 hours, from 10:00-16.30, incl 30 minutes break.
- Classroom opens at 9:00h and is available until 18:00 for exercises and informal sessions.
- Unique benefit: students have access to the Blender studio crew for special Q&A sessions or masterclasses.
In average, each day we schedule an hour of someone of the Blender crew available for classes.
We intend to offer the following courses:
1-day (Saturday) courses: € 295
- Blender Crash course: introduction to Blender for newbies.
- Blender Crash course: introduction to Blender for experienced 3D artists.
3-day courses: € 950
- VFX training: motion tracking, masking and compositing for VFX shots. (by Sebastian Koenig)
- Mastering Blender Cycles, Smoke and Fluids for visual effects artists. (by Gottfried Hoffmann)
5-day courses: € 1600
- Storyboarding and 2D animation, using Blender’s Grease Pencil. (by Matias Mendiola)
- Migration: introduction to Blender for users of C4D. (by Midge Sinnaeve)
- Migration: introduction to Blender for users of 3DMax. (by Midge Sinnaeve)
On request we can also organize training for groups around topics such as character animation, architectural visualization, advanced modeling, Blender development, production pipeline and Python scripting, game props design, Krita 2D drawing, and training in other languages (Dutch, German, Spanish). Contact us to discuss the possibilities.
The new Blender office is located perfectly for people arriving by public transport or car. With the new metro line it’s just 5 minutes to Central Station. The building is also close to the A10 highway. There is plenty of affordable parking space (10 euro for a full day).
Address: Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Starting in October 2018
We want to announce a detailed training schedule by the end of August 2018. Please contact us to tell which topics you would be interested in.