by Matias Mendiola, www.mendiobox.com
In this training, We will explore the use of Grease Pencil through the entire 2D animation production pipeline: Design, story-boarding, scene layout, 2D animation and VFX. A full daily schedule will be discussed and made final with the students who apply.
You will learn how to use Grease Pencil and how to combine 2D elements in a 3D environment.
Technical demonstrations and short exercise assignment will complement our workshop.
This training requires a minimal experience using Blender 2.8 as a 3D tool and some drawing skills!
2018, November 19-23
2018, November 26-30
2019, January 21-25
2019, January 28-Feb 1
- Date will be final latest 4 weeks before a training starts. (4 subscribers minimal)
- Courses are daily from 10:00 to 16:30h.
- Classroom and assistance is available from 9:00 to 18:00h.
Costs: € 1600 (ex tax)
- Including lunches and all the coffee/tea/soda/cookies you can find in Blender Institute
- Meet with the Blender crew! Includes guest lectures by crew members.
- On request we assist finding an affordable hotel nearby.
- We are applying for a tax-exempt status for our training. As for now, price is excl 21% VAT, which is added for EU citizens only.
- Printed certificate at end of the course.
Sign up today!
Send a mail to training(at)blender.org – we then will give you all information for how to sign up. Questions about this course are welcome too.
The new Blender office is located perfectly for people arriving by public transport or car. With the new metro line it’s just 5 minutes to Central Station. The building is also close to the A10 highway. There is plenty of affordable parking space (10 euro for a full day).
Address: Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Class room equipment
Each student gets a well prepared Linux workstation with 27″ monitor. We recommend you to bring your own laptop with private files or footage. If you wish you can use the laptop for the course days as well.
Terms and conditions
We aim for 100% customer satisfaction. However, courses are commercial ventures in which Blender Institute invested quite a lot to make this possible. For that reason we have a well defined refund policy. Our standard terms and conditions can be downloaded here.