Blender Reference Manual Contents¶
Welcome to the Blender Manual!
This is the manual for the 3D animation software from Blender.org.
- Other languages: En ❘ De ❘ Es ❘ Fr ❘ Pt ❘ Ru ❘ Zh
- This site can be downloaded for offline use: Download the full manual (zipped HTML files)
- An introduction to Blenders window system, widgets and tools.
- Overview over the editor describing the interface and functionality of each one.
- Data System
- Blenders data management of scene data and the structure of .blend files.
- The various supported geometry types and geometry modifiers.
- Painting & Sculpting
- The 3D texture painting and sculpting modes.
- The armature modifier, pose mode and constraints.
- Keyframe animation, graph interpolation, drivers and shape keys.
- Physics simulations, particle systems and dynamic paint.
- Render engines (Internal, Cycles, OpenGL), shading, postprocessing and Freestyle (NPR).
- Postprocessing with the Compositor.
- Game Engine
- Game scripting, physics and optimization.
- User Preferences
- Blender settings.
- Python scripting, how to write add-ons and a reference for command line arguments.
- Compatibility errors related to other software (graphics drivers, Python), how to write a bug report and recover data.
- A lists of terms and definitions used in Blender and this manual.
- Manual Index
- A lists of terms linked to the Glossary.