BFCT is the Blender Foundation’s official certified trainers program.This membership is renewed annually, along with updated knowledge on new topics Blender might cover.
The goals of the BFCT program are:
- Provide a standard for Certification for everyone who is interested in teaching Blender professionally
- Help experienced Blender artists and developers to get into training business
- Increase the quality and quantity of Blender training worldwide
A certified trainer should target at least one of the following audiences:
- Corporations who want employees trained in Blender
- School/College/University teachers who want to integrate Blender in classes
- Individual 3D artists who want to become trained in Blender
A certified trainer cannot give BFCT status to people who have attended their classes, however they are fully free to define their own courses or own student certification programs.
Over 40+ trainers spread on 5 continents.
The current list of certified trainers can be seen at the Blender Network.
Become a Trainer
Thinking of join the team?
Read about how to become a certified trainer